[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Trade yay or nay?

bear5252

I was offered Calvin Johnson, Michael Floyd, 2015 rd 3 pick, and 2016 rd 1 pick for Kelvin Benjamin and Odell Beckham. This is the rest of my roster:

Tom Brady

Joe Flacco

Cam Newton

Toby Gerhart

Shonn Greene

Chris Johnson

James Starks

Daniel Thomas

Dexter McCluster

Matt Asiata

Lance Dunbar

Lamar Miller

Khiry Robinson

Stepfan Taylor

Cole Beasley

Marlon Brown

Julian Edelman

Brandon Lafell

Steve Smith

Golden Tate

Quinton Patton

Marquess Wilson

Reggie Wayne

Nick Toon

Jason Witten

Zach Ertz

Brandon Bostick

Make the trade or no? I'm torn as I don't wanna give up the youthful talent, but I can't make up my mind.

If you are posting for advice you need to give a lot more information. # teams, general scoring, general lineup requirements, etc.

I wouldn't do this unless there are other considerations. Beckham is a toss-up with Calvin, and depending on age/contracts/other league rules, could be (much?) more valuable. Benjamin looks much better to me than Floyd, and a 3rd this year and unknown 1st next year doesn't close that gap.

Size of contracts is certainly a consideration (learning that factor in valuation myself), but on the surface alone I'm not sure the young talent you'd be moving for Megatron and Floyd is worth it even with draft picks thrown in. I think your team has more concerns in the RB dept than WR as is, IMO

Def agree that I need help at running back. Hopefully my picks can help out with that this year. I have 1st rd pick every round in the draft (5 rds). It's a PPR league for RB, TE and WR. 10 team league. 30 roster spots with 5 additional taxi squad spots and inj reserve. Starting lineup is 1 QB, 2-4 RB's, 3-5 WR's, 1-3 TE's, kicker and DEF. Thanks for the input. I was on the fence with it, but Prob won't do it now unless someone substantial is tossed in at RB maybe. Thanks again

I would say no on that as well, just for next year Beckham is going to be very close to Megatron in the WR rankings then beyond that it significantly goes up in Beckham's favor. Benjamin for next year is clearly ahead of Floyd, I don't think you make up the losses with the 3rd rd. pick and who knows what the 2016 1st is going to look like.

• 4 months later...

Benjamin and Beckham are going to have even better years ahead of them Calvin is probably almost ready to hang it up and both OBJ and Benjamin are better than Floyd. I say stick with what you got. I own Benjamin and passed on Beckham for Austin S. Jenkins. I needed a TE and they were already coming off the board. Benjamin and OBJ are the ones to keep.