[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty QB conundrum, maybe?

sksmith

16-team IDP league, salary cap/contract style setup...standard PPR scoring, 4pts per TD pass:

The team I'm taking over has Nick Foles and D Carr for QB. I'm not terribly high on Foles, especially w/ his 5yr/$16 mil contract.

Been offered Jay Cutler, B Sankey, and James Jones for Foles...really not sure what I think of Cutler, either, not even sure he stays in Chicago. Providing he stays, I somewhat like the idea of having him as I also have A Jeffery. The three acquired players for Foles would save me a net cap space of $350k and Jones' contract is only for 2 years (who knows how long he has left in the tank).

The only other offer to unload Foles involves Brees and 1st round draft picks, and I don't think that's feasible on my end

Or do I overcome my personal dislike (which isn't the best approach to fantasy, I know) of Foles and keep him?

Thoughts, opinions, musings?

Sankey might be a good addition, his potential might offset the quite inconsistent Vereen

I could also counter the Brees offer to remove this year's draft picks and move 'em to next year