[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Manning Has Torn Quad apparently

isleseeya

seen a few media outlets coming out with this now ...certainly this would make re think why he played so poorly yesterday but also most of the last few games of season and why Broncos became more of a running team .

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/12/report-peyton-manning-has-a-torn-right-quadriceps/

No idea why he kept chucking nor how true it is as well as how much it effected him , but it is a painful injury and takes a lot of time and rest to get over it. I would think that qb need their legs to throw properly and strongly and almost all his passes had no zip

This is his quote following the 2005 playoff loss to the Steelers: "I'm trying to be a good teammate here, let's just say there were some issues with protection"

One instance in 16 years. And he was only stating the obvious, if you watched that game.
  • Like 2

And I'm sure Peyton would say both were a mistake. One happened when he was in college. I hope you have no skeletons in your closet. Ya' know . . . glass houses and all. Probably good that nobody jams a microphone under your nose shortly after the worst moments of your professional career.

Edited by CaptainHook
  • Like 2

I'm sure he thinks they were mistakes because of how they hurt his reputation. Everyone knows not to throw their teammates under the bus, but he couldn't help himself. My guess is he'd like to always blame others for his failings. This is the feeling I get when I see him speak. He doesn't seem genuinely nice at all. He seems like a phony to me. And I do have some skeletons in my closet, but trust me when I say that every time a woman's nose has penetrated my anus that is was consensual. I don't think it's my place to use my anus to punish women for using bad language.

Who did he throw under the bus, exactly? Because protection falls on a lot of people. Not just the offensive line. Tight ends. Running backs. Himself.

It was a college prank! When he "mooned" that trainer or put his ass on her face . . . whatever! College. You know the kind of stuff that happens there right? He apologized. Paid a hefty sum to her as well. Are you a priest?

Edited by CaptainHook

You consider putting an anus on a trainer's nose a college prank? I'm no priest, but I don't consider sexual assault a prank. I hope he paid through the ass. No pun intended.

I bet you are a lot of fun at parties. (Or you know/are related to this trainer) Edited by CaptainHook