[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Todd Bowles Checking In in NY

Zooty

huge loss for ARI...

Yup, and it baffles my mind why they'd go after a defensive-minded coach when their defense is clearly not the issue.

That, and I suppose they thought Bowles was comparable to Quinn. The Jets just couldn't wait any longer, didn't want to risk NOT getting Quinn.

Wonder who they'll bring in to fix that cluster-f that is the offense. Yikes.

• Like 1

I'm happy for Bowles. I think he got a raw deal during the 10 man Black Friday before signing on with Arizona. The SF D has regressed significantly since he left and I fear the same will hold true with the Cards. If the Jets can score Brett Hundley, Gailey will work wonders with him.

Edited by tazinib1

Ehhhhhhh. Meh.

You don't sound impressed, care to elaborate?

Was having a discussion of this signing with somebody on another site (NYC area person, but a Giants fan). He said that Gailey must not be any good since he had been out of the NFL for 2 years. I thought that was :weird::crazy:

He had been a good OC before, and his offense while HC in Buffalo wasn't bad, but the defense was.

You don't sound impressed, care to elaborate?

Was having a discussion of this signing with somebody on another site (NYC area person, but a Giants fan). He said that Gailey must not be any good since he had been out of the NFL for 2 years. I thought that was :weird::crazy:

He had been a good OC before, and his offense while HC in Buffalo wasn't bad, but the defense was.

I think Gaileys main goal is to work with Geno to see if they can somehow justify that pick. Personally I think Geno is crap and they should go after Hundley, unless the Jets beat them to it. He did wonders with the Amish Rifle who regressed horribly upon his departure. Spiller could see a significant value uptick as well

I think Gaileys main goal is to work with Geno to see if they can somehow justify that pick. Personally I think Geno is crap and they should go after Hundley, unless the Jets beat them to it. He did wonders with the Amish Rifle who regressed horribly upon his departure. Spiller could see a significant value uptick as well

:huh:

My buddy is a HUGH jets fan and was telling me they would bring in JJ Watt because of the new GM ties with Houston. I felt bad breaking his heart telling him JJ just signed an 8 year deal last season :lol: I further broke his heart telling him Rex could bring David Harris with him to Buffalo.

But yes the Spiller part was of the assumption he lands in NY.