[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Trade -- 5 for 3

theirish

Just took over a team that is a PPR league with 12 teams and pretty basic scoring. I just took over a team that is pretty weak at rb, team looks like this:

QB: A. Rogers, Flacco

RB: Hyde, Stacy, P. Thomas, Gerhart, Oliver, Cunningham

WR: Julio Jones, M. Wallace, G. Tate, T. Smith, Kearse, James Jones, A. Hurns, Hogan, Dobson, Cooper

TE: J. Thomas, H. Miller, Tamme

I was offered Brees, Murray, Colston, Gordon and first round pick (last pick of the draft I believe) for Rodgers, Hyde, and Julio.

Basically I'm trading all of my youth for a temp fix it feels like. Getting Murray would be nice, but I know he probably has a year or two left. Also, we know Rogers is going to outlast Brees by quite a long time. I like gordon, but i know he is a huge risk.....Just wanted to hear everyone's feedback.

Yeah I dont think it is close. I think Murray moves on this year and is back to his old ways of not finishing the season in one piece, Gordon is a question mark, Colston in washed up, and Brees will be riding off into the sunset soon. You will be giving up all the best players for a bandaid.

I don't think I make that trade either, you have some serious need at RB and Murray would help you but I don't think he makes up for what you are losing elsewhere. Since Brees has maybe two years left at his current level and then WR is really just some filler that is no where close to Julio.

• 5 months later...

There is a reason he is trying to get some value from all the players involved in the trade. He knows he needs to get rid of them and if you make that trade he would have found his sucker. You would be giving up too much in value for 1-2 years of starters in brees, colston and Gordon is just a waste of space.