[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chargers to draft Melvin Gordon? GIGGITY!

tazinib1

I'm getting all giddy inside thinking about it. You think my Stew NutHugging was bad? Let that bad a$$ mofo come to San Diego and it's all over. He's popped up on a couple reputable draftniks mocks the past few days.

This isn't a Cowboys/Packers/Seahawks/Patriots thread so it will probably sink to the depths of forum hell in a few days….but I'm just say'n.

Pair him with Sproles2.0 and its a great thunder/lighting package. Both are extremely young and could be a formidable backfield for many years. Let Mathews walk and drive D.Brown to the desert for a nice scenery tour :brow:

Of course, SD has many other issues to address besides RB. MANY other issues.

I'm getting all giddy inside thinking about it. You think my Stew NutHugging was bad? Let that bad a$$ mofo come to San Diego and it's all over. He's popped up on a couple reputable draftniks mocks the past few days.

This isn't a Cowboys/Packers/Seahawks/Patriots thread so it will probably sink to the depths of forum hell in a few days….but I'm just say'n.

Pair him with Sproles2.0 and its a great thunder/lighting package. Both are extremely young and could be a formidable backfield for many years. Let Mathews walk and drive D.Brown to the desert for a nice scenery tour :brow:

Think there's going to be a lot of people hugging his nuts this off-season. We know you'll always keep a special place in your heart for JStew though. :brow:

Edited by Def.

Wait, Gordon's "thunder"? :huh:

No.