[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Miller Vs Moreno next year

Norton

Been looking at a lot of mock rookie drafts and Miami is often shown as the landing spot for Gurley...which I'm not sure of such a prediction, but interesting nonetheless

Been looking at a lot of mock rookie drafts and Miami is often shown as the landing spot for Gurley...which I'm not sure of such a prediction, but interesting nonetheless

I've seen some mocks putting Gordon with Miami, too. Mainly due to my location, I was unable to watch many Dolphins games, but Miller's stats this year seemed pretty good - is RB really that big of a need for them?

Wouldn't surprise me if they drafted Gurley. Miller has never gotten the respect he deserves from the Dolphins. He reminds me a lot of Pierre Thomas in that regard. All he does is produce when given the opportunity, but it's never good enough for the coaching staff.

Yeah, Miller put in a solid year, good enough to use that 14 pick on something with a much more pressing need...of all the higher picks, I'd see ATL going for a RB first, not MIA

Edited by sksmith

Wouldn't surprise me if they drafted Gurley. Miller has never gotten the respect he deserves from the Dolphins. He reminds me a lot of Pierre Thomas in that regard. All he does is produce when given the opportunity, but it's never good enough for the coaching staff.

That's actually an excellent comparison on several levels. Miller kind of ended up being a goat there for a spell but really rebounded nicely this year. Shame they won't just let the kid develop.

RB is not need enough for them to pick in the first round. My opinion they have more need elsewhere. Moreno is a free agent so he will walk. Miller has shown enough he can be a starter. Enough though for some reason Philbin and company continues to want to replace him. Like Dolphin said they could use secondary and LB help more importantly than RB.

• 2 weeks later...