[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Superbowl XLIX

Shorttynaz

Yes I was only looking at SB appearances in the past 10 years, since that was the magical window the Seahawks fan posted about. I do know Cowboys appeared (and won) 3 in 4 years, Broncos, Bills and various other teams had 3 appearances in a 10 year span

As for the teams to win all their SB appearances I did look at the entire history and think I got them all (Saints, Bucs, Ravens). Oops, missed the Jets, won only appearance in SB III. I won't count the LA Raiders single appearance and win, since they had appearances and lost as Oakland Raiders.

First off to clarify my own points...I was looking at the SB appearances in regard to a Seahawks fan saying "we're the only team to appear in 3 SB in the past 10 years". They were not, their opponent the Pats also did that. Then a Cowboys fans said I missed one, so I clarified above and mentioned them and other teams who met that criteria.

Ummm the Bills went to 4 straight

Yes I know that, did I say they didn't? No I included them in teams that also played 3 in a 10 year period. did I need to specifically say how many they had in 10 years, or every other team that was in the SB. The point is simply the Seahawk fan thinking his team was so great with "3 SB in past 10 years" cannot even see the Pats did that, let alone many other teams in past SB history.

Good God do you people actually watch football? :lol:

Yes I do, pretty much every game I receive on my TV. I don't remember a lot of it, and didn't follow the league as much in the 60s-70s-early 80s. So I check my facts before reciting them from memory. I will never forget some things like Bills lost 4 SB straight and Browns lost 3 AFC title games in 4 years to the Broncos (who lost all 3 of those SB).