[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Skip Bayless is bashing Luck bad?

IrishPride

Bayless is a moran. Luck doesn't have a very good track record against New England, but that was a total team collapse last night. The defense was awful and did the offense zero favors.

Stephen A. Should stick to the NBA and Skip? Well he's such a Cowboy homer its disgusting. Skips man love for Tebo was entertaining while it lasted though. I used to enjoy their schtick years ago but it has since been reduced to nothing more than a dog and pony show. They are neither commentators, game analyzers, inside reporters, game experts nor offer any breaking news type of reporting. It's like watching a dumbed down version Face the Nation....if that is at all possible.

Edited by tazinib1
  • Like 2

Stephen A. Should stick to the NBA and Skip? Well he's such a Cowboy homer its disgusting. Skips man love for Tebo was entertaining while it lasted though. I used to enjoy their schtick years ago but it has since been reduced to nothing more than a dog and pony show. They are neither commentators, game analyzers, inside reporters, game experts nor offer any breaking news type of reporting. It's like watching a dumbed down version Face the Nation....if that is at all possible.

Yet people still watch and act surprised at all the stupid things they say.

I hate that show and stopped watching it a while ago. I want to punch Bayless in the face SO BAD. He is the worst of all the sports "journalists".

I think Luck is an enormous talent that has a giant future ahead of him but I do have to say that he is a little bit of a gunslinger. I think he needs to learn to control that a bit . He isnt at Favre levels but he does need to make better decisions with the ball sometimes

• Like 1

Favre was a slinger? I'd take him for 10 plus years? Luck will grow as a player and the organization will get him some help. He has time on his side? Marino doesn't have hardware? But dare to challenge his career an #'s? Individuals win championships in individual sports, Golf, Bowling, Singles Tennis, Wresting etc...? Last time I checked, isn't football a team sport?

Favre- QB legend no doubt. Luck- One of the most promising and talented QBs that I have seen in ages. Not hating on the guy, just saying he is showing a tendency to get a little reckless at times . and yes Favre was a slinger, there is probably no bigger example of a slinger in the history of football :shrug: Slinger isnt necessarily all bad , it just can cost you dearly at times

Favre was a slinger? I'd take him for 10 plus years? Luck will grow as a player and the organization will get him some help. He has time on his side? Marino doesn't have hardware? But dare to challenge his career an #'s? Individuals win championships in individual sports, Golf, Bowling, Singles Tennis, Wresting etc...? Last time I checked, isn't football a team sport?

might just be me, but I have no idea what you're taking about

I do have to say that he is a little bit of a gunslinger. I think he needs to learn to control that a bit . He isnt at Favre levels but he does need to make better decisions with the ball sometimes

I found this ironic coming from a Cowboys fan :lol:

I found this ironic coming from a Cowboys fan :lol:

Absolutely no doubt that I had Romo in mind here too. You're 100 % correct

Edited by whomper

I read this in a Stewie voice and it was hilarious

I find it ironic that a cowboys fan can't discuss Andrew Luck and Brett Favre without the topic of Romo coming up :shrug:

I didn't bring Romo up myself just to avoid the "Are you comparing Romo to Luck ? " Barrage

Favre- QB legend no doubt. Luck- One of the most promising and talented QBs that I have seen in ages. Not hating on the guy, just saying he is showing a tendency to get a little reckless at times . and yes Favre was a slinger, there is probably no bigger example of a slinger in the history of football :shrug: Slinger isnt necessarily all bad , it just can cost you dearly at times

Lookup gunslinger QB in the dictionary it has a picture of Favre.