[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Super Bowl Sunday! Pats vs Hawks

heehawks

The day has finally come! No more deflategate, no more canned answers, no more media hullabaloo, no more HGH tests, no more fire alarms...JUST FOOTBALL!!

I'm so excited for this game today, it should be one for the ages. The lil' smokies and meatballs are a cookin'. The Seahawk paraphernalia is in full effect. I've got my authentic Seahawk helmet raring to go, the same helmet I won in the SPIT contest a few years back! The 4 year old twins have their Seahawk garb, the boy has blue and green hair, while my daughter has her nails painted blue and green with white "12"' painted on her thumbs! The wife is sporting tall Seahawk socks over the gameday uniform tights, along with the 12 jersey. I'll be wearing the same thing as always, my ET III jersey over a gray sweatshirt, and of course the helmet. Ha! Giant super bowl balloons, Seahawk helmet balloons, and small football balloons on a stick for the kiddos. WE ARE READY!!

Bloody marys and Cheladas will be flowing shortly, along with the traditional puff puff pass off the e-pen! Oh yeah, we will be mightily lubricated by the time kickoff comes around at 3:30!

I hope all of my fellow Huddlers have a great Super Bowl Sunday with their friends and family. I will be soaking it all in and I for one am going to have a great time, win or loose, as I know being part of the big game doesn't come around very often, let alone twice in row.

GO HAWKS!!!

• Like 2

The day has finally come! No more deflategate, no more canned answers, no more media hullabaloo, no more HGH tests, no more fire alarms...JUST FOOTBALL!!

I'm so excited for this game today, it should be one for the ages. The lil' smokies and meatballs are a cookin'. The Seahawk paraphernalia is in full effect. I've got my authentic Seahawk helmet raring to go, the same helmet I won in the SPIT contest a few years back! The 4 year old twins have their Seahawk garb, the boy has blue and green hair, while my daughter has her nails painted blue and green with white "12"' painted on her thumbs! The wife is sporting tall Seahawk socks over the gameday uniform tights, along with the 12 jersey. I'll be wearing the same thing as always, my ET III jersey over a gray sweatshirt, and of course the helmet. Ha! Giant super bowl balloons, Seahawk helmet balloons, and small football balloons on a stick for the kiddos. WE ARE READY!!

Bloody marys and Cheladas will be flowing shortly, along with the traditional puff puff pass off the e-pen! Oh yeah, we will be mightily lubricated by the time kickoff comes around at 3:30!

I hope all of my fellow Huddlers have a great Super Bowl Sunday with their friends and family. I will be soaking it all in and I for one am going to have a great time, win or loose, as I know being part of the big game doesn't come around very often, let alone twice in row.

GO HAWKS!!!

I think you need more coffee.

:popcornready:

Well that worked out beautifully. Now I not only have to find somewhere else to watch the game but I'm probably going to be celibate for awhile too. :sad:

The "I'm just showing off how hot you are" wasn't convincing, either. I guess this type of thing quit being flattering sometime after the college spring break days. :(

Edited by Tripleshot
  • Like 1

Well that worked out beautifully. Now I not only have to find somewhere else to watch the game but I'm probably going to be celibate for awhile too. :sad:

The "I'm just showing off how hot you are" wasn't convincing, either. I guess this type of thing quit being flattering sometime after the college spring break days. :(

Oh our poor wives! If she thought that only guys were going to see this she might've been okay. But on the odd chance that another woman might, "Oh hell no, I'm not doing that!" probably came out. and a, "You're an ass!" Women hate other women and are ultra competitive when it comes to them.

Edited by irish