[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bevell getting all the blame but Quinn sucked more

Dcat

Too many plays with a slow linebacker in single coverage on Gronkowski. Over and over again in the second half. Dan Quinn is as much to blame here for his entire defensive scheme in the second half as Bevell is for the one horrendous call.

Glad the jets went with Bowles over Quinn, who walked into a great defensive roster in Seattle and developed no one. At least Bowles made chicken salad out of chicken sh!t in Arizona after all the injuries.

Good luck Falcon fans... I no longer think Quinn is "all that" after watching his pathetic defensive scheme in the second half yesterday.

They nearly won - and had nearly everyone on defense hurt. I don't know isht about Quinn - I don't follow the Seacocks, but I think the gameplan was just fine. You playing with an arm tied behind your back when your best players on D are hurt and probably wouldn't be playing if this were a regular season game.