[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

February 8th and...

sksmith

...I'm already back on a weekly yard mowing schedule! Listen, I love FL for its weather, but due to our missing out on "winter" completely, I'm now forced to start fertilizing and planting and weeding far earlier than I desired

On a positive, though, daylight savings is right around the corner and golf after work comes back into play!

I've seen snow 3 times in my life and only liked it once; and that was on an Alaskan cruise, hard not to like that entire situation

Still winter here, no cutting the grass but shoveling the snow is really fun. Or breaking up the sheet of ice on your driveway after days of driving on some snow then a melt.

I've never been to Florida but don't think I'd like it there. Now eastern TN or western NC, that wouldn't be a bad place to live.

Third Monday in a row that the office has been closed here in CT due to snow. We bought laptops for the staff a couple of years ago so they can all work remotely in bad weather (nice job perk for a small company). No complaints... Puppy is curled up on my feet under my desk and the coffee is fresh.

Possibly another snow day on Thursday if the forecast holds.

Man...this past Sunday was in the upper 60's. Had me working on garden prep. Turning some earth, moving s ome compost around. Of course it's in the 30's now on Monday night. Weather in coastal VA is pretty bipolar.