[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dear Mr Fitzgerald

Tripleshot

Please continue to stand your ground in the ongoing contract restructuring talks with the Cardinals. With any luck, they will be forced to release you. Then you can sign with the Seahawks who can get you back to the Super Bowl faster than the Cardinals and a one-legged Carson Palmer can. That is all.

• Like 1

Have the Seahawks shown a desire to sign a top FA WR that can consistenly put up good stats. And would they use that weapon very well if they had one?

If it gets him better stats I'm in favor as an owner in a keeper league. But I think he'd have good stats in AZ if Palmer could stay healhy.

Please continue to stand your ground in the ongoing contract restructuring talks with the Cardinals. With any luck, they will be forced to release you. Then you can sign with the Seahawks who can get you back to the Super Bowl faster than the Cardinals and a one-legged Carson Palmer can. That is all.

Obviously being in the first part of the dead of offseason I'm not up on all the news, but has there been any speculation related to Fitz going to the Seahags if he's no longer a Cardinal?

Everything I've heard the past few years, as Fitz ages, is that a return to his hometown Minneapolis could possibly be in the cards (pun intended, I guess).

I guess it depends on what he wants... going out with the potential for a ring or going out with him feeling "comfortable". :shrug:

Edited by darin3

Obviously being in the first part of the dead of offseason I'm not up on all the news, but has there been any speculation related to Fitz going to the Seahags if he's no longer a Cardinal?

Everything I've heard the past few years, as Fitz ages, is that a return to his hometown Minneapolis could possibly be in the cards (pun intended, I guess).

I guess it depends on what he wants... going out with the potential for a ring or going out with him feeling "comfortable". :shrug:

He could win a a ring with the Vikings............................................

As the WR coach 10 years after he retires. :unsure:

• Like 1

There hasn't been any speculation at all about him going to the Seahawks. I just saw that the two sides were talking but the Cards says he isn't really playing along in regard to contract negotiations. I could see a scenario where they might have to cut him and then what's next? I love his professionalism, how he blocks in the run game, how he is a great team player and couldn't help the wishful thinking. Then today at work a coworker blurts out that Fitz would like to be a Seahawk after seeing something on a website(and not my post on this website). I need to ask for the link because I was too busy at the time to ask. Likely nothing more than a negotiating ploy, as the Cardinals would rather see him go anywhere else but Seattle.

I did a quick search on the web for "fitzgerald to the seahawks" and got a bunch of links, including a Facebook campaign to get him to sign with SEA and a couple others with rumors about his situation

http://www.sportsworldreport.com/articles/40806/20150104/larry-fitzgerald-rumors-arizona-cardinals-trade-or-release-to-oakland-raiders-seattle-seahawks-patriots-minnesota-vikings-options-after-season.htm

He might not be back with AZ, and some possible places include SEA, NE, CLE, OAK, MIN

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/01/report-larry-fitzgerald-doesnt-expect-to-be-back-with-cardinals-next-year/

General rumor about his situation, nothing about Seahawks in the article, but some comments mention them.

I asked my coworker where he heard the rumor. He used to live in Arizona and his hardcore Cardinal fan buddies were texting him about Fitz wanting to play for a winner with Seattle mentioned prominently. Apparently it's a conversation in the local media.

It's not often a team has the type of professional and well respected man that he is. He is more respected now for being an ambassador to civility and education and should retire as a Cardinal. If he goes to the Vikings because of his backstory, I can see it.

I don't believe he should move an inch. The owner wants him in Phoenix and will pay him well to stay for more reasons than what he does on the field.

It's not often a team has the type of professional and well respected man that he is. He is more respected now for being an ambassador to civility and education and should retire as a Cardinal. If he goes to the Vikings because of his backstory, I can see it.

I don't believe he should move an inch. The owner wants him in Phoenix and will pay him well to stay for more reasons than what he does on the field.

I totally agree.