[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2015 Mystery Huddler #1...

irish

Ok Irish, time for the next victim.....

Victim #2 is in the works...

Chief D made me laugh out loud with the waiter mustache comment.

Pic 1 is me on my bday, the tiara is the one that my wife made me wear all day in order to get to the good presents.

Pic 2 is fiesta here in Santa Barbara if you ever get the chance it is a good party Ill be bar tending somewhere stop in for a drink.

Pic 3 is the day we got engaged in Vietnam we rented a scooter and drove around all day hanging out in the villages.

Pic 4 was one of my favorite years in rugby although we won nothing, just good friendships. Interesting side note was that Max Bretos of ESPN was our flyhalf and a good one at that.

Pic 5 was the annual pumpkin patch pictures

Pic 6 was my Magnum impersonation

Pic 7 was the little addition to the family who is 6 months to the day

Not sure how you all guessed I married my sister and yes I would pull a tooth and marry a hooker in Vegas...sounds like a good time. Not sure about the tranny part, but I can not knock it....never tried it.

Kudos to you.

Dont let them in on the secret its our time only chappy!

Cielito and Finch and Fork are the restaurants I work at taz, anytime I got you a beer or two.

Nice!

I'm a Gaucho ('96) and will be headed up there 4/23 - 4/26 for a reunion thing and will be staying at a house in the Funk Zone.

I'll shoot you a PM to see what your weekend schedule is. I'll be in a rowdy party of 10+.

• 11 months later...

Nice job Irish and don't rookie me . Thank goodness none of the pictures were as awful as mine when I was MH years back. Still get speedo comments thrown at me

You were a great mystery huddler. I still get the crazy eyes bit as well. They can be kinda crazy.

Nice job Irish and don't rookie me . Thank goodness none of the pictures were as awful as mine when I was MH years back. Still get speedo comments thrown at me

:pc:http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/247816-mystery-huddler-9

Photo links no longer work so the rest of you are safe.