[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Clash of Clans...

irish

Thx for coming aboard WashingtonD. Any other Huddlers looking to get involved and enjoy a really great bunch of people, post here or PM me. Thx

Suffered 2 consecutive losses to Iranian clans, our first losing steak. And we lost them by 1 star and destruction % tie breaker. Heart wrenching! Our top 6 just got edged out both times.

I'm debating. Will you boot me if I'm not incredibly active or strong? I never spend money on those games so it takes me time to build.

Absolutely not. I have several guys in the clan who either don't war at all or just mark themselves out for wars whenever they feel like it. It's a really laid back group, very family oriented. We have a good time, while being very competitive. Most of the people in the clan don't spend a dime on the game either. It's taken me 2 years to get where I'm at now.

I'd be happy to have you and have no worries about coming aboard. Just have fun.

Have you started playing yet? If you haven't you'll need to get to Town hall level 3 and unlock your clan castle before you can join any clan. Let me know if you need help. Clan name is LIVING THE LIFE and the leader is Irish Assassins. Kiz, Shaft, Jamesplante11, hezagenius, etc are also in this clan. Darin3 is also thinking about joining, possibly by June.

And another Huddler joins the clan. Welcome to the crew Morningmud! Let's keep it going...

Big win against an Iranian clan today in a 30 in 30 war, 84-81. It was back and forth down the stretch and our top guys just flat out took it to theirs. Big shout out to Ace, who blew up 2 of their top guys for a sweet 6-pack! Happy to have ya brother!

We're sitting at about almost 40 members and are looking for a few more. War searching on Monday.

Another big win against a level 6 Syrian clan 85-80 in a 30 vs 30. Great coordination and attacks by our top guys brought it home, while they coordinated terribly and their top guys couldn't hang with ours.

War search starting tomorrow...

• 2 weeks later...

Took out a Chinese clan today 85-79 in a 30 on 30. We are now 2 wars away from bring a lvl 5 clan! Can't wait for that troop upgrade bonus.

Huge win today as LIVING THE LIFE just became a Level 5 clan with an 85-84 win over an excellent clan from India. We have now earned major clan perks in the game with donation upgrades of 1 level.

Any interest in joining the clan let me know, we have about less than 10 spots open.

• 4 weeks later...

Looking for a few more good men/women to join our ranks in the clan. Even if you're new to the game, that's fine. And actually new players will possibly help match-making.

• 3 weeks later...

I just read every post in this thread. WTF is going on with my life.

LoL, sorry to hear that. You ever play the game and/or want to give it a shot. Tons of fun and we have a bunch in from here. Plus we have several from FBGs.

WashingtonD

Morning Mud

DiehardSteeler

Shaft

JamesPlante

Darin3 is contemplating.

• 5 months later...

Now that the fantasy football season is over, who'd like to pick up a new hobby and come join our clan?

• 1 month later...

Now that the fantasy football season is over, who'd like to pick up a new hobby and come join our clan?

+1

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, SuperBalla said:

I have become a fan...

Coming to join us?

4 minutes ago, SuperBalla said:

My fault, I am playing Clash Royale!

Good game but I think clash of clans is better. Have fun and if you give it a try, let me know. 

• 1 month later...

Bump, looking for some new blood...

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, redtunes said:

Love this game. I play this on my free time. 

Look us up if you're wanting a clan and are interested in coming aboard. We actually just started a war, reference the huddle message board in your request to join. 

The new builder base has added new intrigue to playing the game. 

Edited by irish

20 hours ago, irish said:

Look us up if you're wanting a clan and are interested in coming aboard. We actually just started a war, reference the huddle message board in your request to join. 

The new builder base has added new intrigue to playing the game. 

Will do that. Thanks!

5 hours ago, redtunes said:

Will do that. Thanks!

Sounds great, hope to see you in the clan. If you have family/ friends who play, feel free to bring them along.