[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Clash of Clans...

irish

9 hours ago, Goalbro said:

I still play Clash of Clan even after my kid accidentally purchased coins worth $299 .97. Good thing it was refunded by apple. 

That's funny!  Pm sent in regard to you possibly coming aboard. 

• 4 months later...
22 minutes ago, straightouttacoughlin said:

I had my account for like 4 years, never backed it up to the game center. Phone fell in the ocean.... Since I didnt back my game up to the game center,  I was never able to recover my account.. The disappointment.. the time...

That's awful!!  Start over, I know it sucks but we have a great group and even though you'd be relatively new, you'd balance us when war matching and would be a solid low hitter for now.  I have 2 accounts and have worked my 2nd account up to be a rushed base. 

Thoughts?

35 minutes ago, irish said:

That's awful!!  Start over, I know it sucks but we have a great group and even though you'd be relatively new, you'd balance us when war matching and would be a solid low hitter for now.  I have 2 accounts and have worked my 2nd account up to be a rushed base. 

Thoughts?

Okay, Ill join the cause. I'm re-downloading the app right now. I have to unlock my cc before i can join of course.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, straightouttacoughlin said:

Okay, Ill join the cause. I'm re-downloading the app right now. I have to unlock my cc before i can join of course.

Yup, shouldn't take too long. Let me know your name on the game and when you request just type in the request - Irish, chatted on the huddle. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, straightouttacoughlin said:

Feel free to bring any family, friends and or ex-clanmates along with ya. 

3 minutes ago, irish said:

Feel free to bring any family, friends and or ex-clanmates along with ya. 

OMG. Irish.. I love you.. If it wasnt for you, it would have never happened.

I loaded up the app, and it gave me the option to load MY OLD CLAN BASE...TH level 9 

Never gave me that option before. 

Username: BlazingZombiess

13 minutes ago, straightouttacoughlin said:

Whats the Clan name??

LIVING THE LIFE

Leader - Irish Assassins 

18 minutes ago, straightouttacoughlin said:

OMG. Irish.. I love you.. If it wasnt for you, it would have never happened.

I loaded up the app, and it gave me the option to load MY OLD CLAN BASE...TH level 9 

Never gave me that option before. 

Username: BlazingZombiess

That is awesome news!  What a great feeling that must've been. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Irish!  I think my boy just joined your clan.  Sorry about that, should've given you a heads up.  Brauer

He's telling me I should join as well, but I don't want to just be dead weight.  Ha

Anyway, thanks for letting him in.  He said he chatted with a little as well.

3 hours ago, NAUgrad said:

Hey Irish!  I think my boy just joined your clan.  Sorry about that, should've given you a heads up.  Brauer

He's telling me I should join as well, but I don't want to just be dead weight.  Ha

Anyway, thanks for letting him in.  He said he chatted with a little as well.

LoL, yeah, you should definitely join. It's a fun group and you can play as much or as little as you like, so you can't be dead weight. I have a few guys in the group who check in from time to time but never war. 

It's my pleasure to let him in.  We got to chat it up a bit, he's seems like such a mature, good kid. 

20 hours ago, irish said:

LoL, yeah, you should definitely join. It's a fun group and you can play as much or as little as you like, so you can't be dead weight. I have a few guys in the group who check in from time to time but never war. 

It's my pleasure to let him in.  We got to chat it up a bit, he's seems like such a mature, good kid. 

He's a really fun kid.  Hate that he's grown up so fast but he really works hard.  Keep an eye on him as he's in prep school for hockey and he's really good.  Lives in Toronto.  He just might make something of hockey if he keeps up the hard work.  He's got a long way to go but the effort and skills seem to be there.  We will see.

Thanks for chatting with him.

6 hours ago, NAUgrad said:

He's a really fun kid.  Hate that he's grown up so fast but he really works hard.  Keep an eye on him as he's in prep school for hockey and he's really good.  Lives in Toronto.  He just might make something of hockey if he keeps up the hard work.  He's got a long way to go but the effort and skills seem to be there.  We will see.

Thanks for chatting with him.

I can tell that he is, he's a welcome addition. I hope that he blows up with the hockey piece as he's already talked about it, so there seems to be a real passion there. He's with a great group of guys, we'll keep an eye on him. He's in his first war with us today. 

• 3 weeks later...

Well, the off-season is rapidly approaching and for some of you, unfortunately, might be here already.  Time to fill that time with a new venture!!  Come aboard the LIVING THE LIFE clan and battle your way out of the dark winter days!  

Our crew has been together for years but we're always looking for some new blood and war - balancing low bases. 

• 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, WonkyBadFurDay said:

it's probably the best game for phones but still i don't play it so much anymore, gets a bit boring once you max everything out

Beyond maxing out and it possibly being boring, the clan and the guys in it can revive the game and we have a great bunch. Look us up. 

• 1 month later...

The offseason is here once again, time to pick up a new vice!!  Fill your life with a little CoC, LIVING THE LIFE style!!

• 7 months later...

2 fresh spots are open in our 50 member clan. If any huddler is already playing or interested in giving this game a shot, let me know. 

• 3 months later...

Now with the fantasy football regular season done, anyone else interested in joining the CoC crew?