[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2015 Mystery Huddler #2...

irish

I don't know from heehawks, but its an Oregon Ducks & Seahawks fan who likes to fish, so he can molest what he catches. The important question is it fish-molest-release or does he put them out of their misery after having his way with them?

Notice how every picture with fishing is in a different location, since he's banned from coming back to areas once he's dipped his pole in the fish.

Well that was fun! Oh alright, I love to have sex with fish. There, I said it. I'm out of the closet. At least my wife can't tell the difference in smell and when my thumb is in its bum it kinda feels the same. Best quote was floating head of my wife and sex with a fish. The floating head is the best wife anyone could have, I highly recommend it. I kill most everything I catch and make smoked salmon with it, yes I smoke fish too, kinda hard to keep the bogey dry tho. T-bagging is an art, so I want to see if any of you can do it as well. As for the Mr.Wrong picture, that was the morning after my Oregon loss in the championship game in Dallas, needless to say, I was still drunk.

All I know is you guys are a tough crowd, tough crowd indeed. Super fun guys, keep it up. I will be par-taking heavily in guessing the next victim of MH #3.

Cheers to Menudo for figuring it out so early. :clap:

Well that was fun! Oh alright, I love to have sex with fish. There, I said it. I'm out of the closet. At least my wife can't tell the difference in smell and when my thumb is in its bum it kinda feels the same. Best quote was floating head of my wife and sex with a fish. The floating head is the best wife anyone could have, I highly recommend it. I kill most everything I catch and make smoked salmon with it, yes I smoke fish too, kinda hard to keep the bogey dry tho. T-bagging is an art, so I want to see if any of you can do it as well. As for the Mr.Wrong picture, that was the morning after my Oregon loss in the championship game in Dallas, needless to say, I was still drunk.

All I know is you guys are a tough crowd, tough crowd indeed. Super fun guys, keep it up. I will be par-taking heavily in guessing the next victim of MH #3.

Cheers to Menudo for figuring it out so early. :clap:

Good job being a good sport to you and Don't Rookie Me. :clap:

• Like 1

Nah brother, have at it. And it is WA.

you and your big geologic words! Look at the brain on bobby. I beg to differ by the way, I think it was pillow basalt as one can clearly see that the basalt was cooled quickly rather then slowly over time.

By the way I am calling you Nick for now on. This guy rocks!

The first twenty seconds is priceless.

On another interesting note...IN picture number two I could tell by the bark mold on the platanus occidentalis that they were facing north and the shadows clearly indicate they were around the time of summer solstice in the longitudinal range of 45 to 47 N on the world map which would clearly indicate WA. Just saying....or if you removed the woman from that picture would Heehawks be considered "the man on the boat" metaphorically in that taco shaped crevasse.

I beg to differ by the way, I think it was pillow basalt as one can clearly see that the basalt was cooled quickly rather then slowly over time.

True true...but I still see columns of basalt...I think he was probably fishing somewhere around the Grand Coulee Potholes. Or the flood remnants of...

Quincy Potholes? Moses Lake?

Those guys just like to get their rocks off. Together.

Well played!

Ok Irish, who is our next contestant...err....victim?

In the works, not sure when I'll be posting it though.