[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2015 Mystery Huddler #3...

irish

Not to be redundant but again, here's how it'll work. Below are links, providing some pics of our 3rd Mystery Huddler. I will provide several clues and you can all attempt to guess who it is. It is up to the Mystery Huddler as to when to reveal his or her true identity, but it is usually advisable to wait until at least most photos (all the ones I have) have been revealed. There is still time to play so if you would like to get involved in this roasting extravaganza, you can PM me and I will give you my email so you can send me pics and info about yourself.

Big John, you know the rules, you can't guess until after the first 100 posts. However, with less traffic on the boards, you might be able to guess sooner if things aren't as active.

Good Luck and Enjoy!!

Clue #1 - Lives east of the Mississippi.

Clue #2 - Hates flying big jumbo jets but has an obsession w/ planes and used to have a pilot's license in their teens.

1st Pic - http://i173.photobuc...33/image-8.jpeg

2nd Pic - http://i173.photobuc...3/image-11.jpeg

Edited by irish

Two things I just realized.

1. She is on her knees in this picture, while midget boy is standing up.

2. The dude with the thumbs up is obviously holding a gun and forcing this girl to pose in a picture with him. The guy with the gun is obviously his ghey lover, and they took this picture to try to remain in the closet.

E.T.A. More pics of the girl please, preferably at the beach. (:jump:)(:jump:)

Edited by Menudo

I think he's a member of The Three Muskaqueers.

Could be The Three Amigheys.