[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys letting Murray test free agency..

Shorttynaz

comebacks,

Wilson and Luck have almost combined for as many 4th quarter comebacks in 6 combined years as Romo has done in 11. Both of these guys are on a trajectory to almost double the game winning opportunities that Romo had.

And Peyton Manning currently has 17 more comebacks than Romo.

ROMO IS ELITE!!!

Sorry Cowboyz1 but you can't be an elite qb when you never made it to a superbowl or even the NFC title game for that matter. Yes it's a team sport but when you're going on 35 with a 2-4 playoff record regardless how nice his stats look or don't look you are judged by how you perform when it matters. Is he good? Sure I agree he's pretty good, but elite? Hahaha sorry but no way no chance.

Would have been in the title game had the refs not completely pulled a John Dillinger and robbed Dez of great effort catch. Maybe even the SuperBowl. That said, you watch if that is your criteria he still has a few years to prove it.

Murray "the decision was about winning, NOT money". You lying peace of crap. Who you do think you're talking to. The decision is /was always about money and you know it. If it were about winning you would have stayed in Dallas and if you had held on to the damn ball we would have won in Green Bay and be on to Seattle last year in the Championship game you idiot. Now you're in Philly with Bradford and Dirty as your starting QB and you think you're going to win? Good luck with that.

You think you slipped into greener pastures but you will soon find out that the green you seek is only in your pocket and a new uniform, while the winners green will be far more elusive. Like I said, you can take your 21 mil and fade away into the running back grave yard reserved for one year wonders.

Murray "the decision was about winning, NOT money". You lying peace of crap. Who you do think you're talking to. The decision is /was always about money and you know it. If it were about winning you would have stayed in Dallas and if you had held on to the damn ball we would have won in Green Bay and be on to Seattle last year in the Championship game you idiot. Now you're in Philly with Bradford and Dirty as your starting QB and you think you're going to win? Good luck with that.

You think you slipped into greener pastures but you will soon find out that the green you seek is only in your pocket and a new uniform, while the winners green will be far more elusive. Like I said, you can take your 21 mil and fade away into the running back grave yard reserved for one year wonders.

I can't get on him for taking the money. But if he said that (this I the first I've seen that) then....yeah, that's trucked up

Murray "the decision was about winning, NOT money". You lying peace of crap. Who you do think you're talking to. The decision is /was always about money and you know it.

Maybe his middle name is Carmelo... :thinking:

I could've sworn I heard yesterday, in all the hoopla somewhere, that 5 million was the mark the Cowboys weren't going to surpass for a running back. If so, AP is out.

Would have been in the title game had the refs not completely pulled a John Dillinger and robbed Dez of great effort catch. Maybe even the SuperBowl. That said, you watch if that is your criteria he still has a few years to prove it.

Dez wasn't the first this happened to nor will he be the last. Please put your big boy pants on and let it go already.

Way to grasp for that straw... So you get a "but you shouldn't even been in that game if the Lions didn't get robbed in the game before". Coulda, woulda shoulda you know....

Wait now in another post its Murray's fault you didn't win and advance to the NFC title game. Make up your mind.

Way to grasp for that straw... So you get a "but you shouldn't even been in that game if the Lions didn't get robbed in the game before". Coulda, woulda shoulda you know....

Wait now in another post its Murray's fault you didn't win and advance to the NFC title game. Make up your mind.

Both. Murray could have sealed the game, but fumbled it away, and the refs finished it off by taking away a sure catch by anyone's definition but the booth. The more I watch the catch that wasn't the more I as sure the game is becoming less and less watchable. Between commercials and calls the game has declined so much it's not nearly as enjoyable. Saddens me to see football turn into a cross between Judge Judy and QVC.

Both. Murray could have sealed the game, but fumbled it away, and the refs finished it off by taking away a sure catch by anyone's definition but the booth. The more I watch the catch that wasn't the more I as sure the game is becoming less and less watchable. Between commercials and calls the game has declined so much it's not nearly as enjoyable. Saddens me to see football turn into a cross between Judge Judy and QVC.

Whats done is done but Murrays fumble was enormous. He had nothing but green ahead of him. Aikman had a great line. He said if he didnt fumble he would have hit his head on the goal post. Thats how much open field was in front of him. Chalk it up to a great play but the veteran Julius Peppers

You're still watching footage of those plays and debating what could have been. Boy you're a glutton for punishment.

Get over it and move on with the next season. Losing that game and losing Murray now is not the end of the world. Just think, you could be a Browns fan ;)