[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks re-sign Marshawn Lynch

bud29

Just a formality

I hope u guys know that whole thing wasn't me, right?? I'm just saying Lynch helps us tremendously in our attempt at another super bowl run. Without him, they would have almost no shot. But by all means...continue with the banter.

• Like 1

All I hear, at least in fantasy circles, is how good Christine is going to be. Why give Lynch 11 million..why not give him a shot? 11 seems like a lot of money for a RB, especially when we keep hearing that RBs are more expendable than ever

It's a fair question. Especially for someone supposedly w/ back problems. As a michael owner i was hoping that's what they'd do. I think they did it in part b/c the team loves him and to an extent he is "the heart and soul of the team".

All I hear, at least in fantasy circles, is how good Christine is going to be. Why give Lynch 11 million..why not give him a shot? 11 seems like a lot of money for a RB, especially when we keep hearing that RBs are more expendable than ever

Christine Michael has been the most overhyped player in dynasty for the past year. His atheticism is great, but he never sustained any production in college. I don't think there is any way in hell that can ever take over Lynch's role.

• Like 2

If Michael cant even supplant Turbin as the no.2, then no way will he take over when Lynch is done. From what I hear on local radio, he's still having a hard time with the playbook and blocking. I consider him a miss as a draft pick. They will likely take a back in this draft imho to be the heir to Lynch since their original plan for Michael to be that guy has not come to fruition. Stay far away from him in drafts this summer.

• Like 2

Christine Michael has been the most overhyped player in dynasty for the past year. His atheticism is great, but he never sustained any production in college. I don't think there is any way in hell that can ever take over Lynch's role.

If Michael cant even supplant Turbin as the no.2, then no way will he take over when Lynch is done. From what I hear on local radio, he's still having a hard time with the playbook and blocking.

Ditto. Lynch is one of the few RBs who makes his O-line as much as his O-line makes him. RBs may be more expendable than ever; but not this RB on this team.