[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just a friendly warning....

We have a thief at the Huddle. His board name is Marauders11. I don't think he posts much but he's in a couple of Huddle leagues, mostly Fantasy Baseball (Philly Area FBL and Huddle on the Diamond).

I play in the Philly league and he is the commish for that league. I won the Championship last season ($800) and did not get paid. PM'ed him several times with no luck.

I noticed that the's back for both the Philly and Huddle on the Diamond leagues this year so I thought I would just make sure that everyone knows....

So if he's an owner in a league you are in make sure you get you money up front and if has anything to do with collecting money in any league you are in, well you have been warned......

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy

Wow, HoTD should pop a hole in that guy.

Dude has been around for a long time, that's a shame.

Reminds me of PantherDave.

What happened with PantherDave?

Years ago PD's business (construction I believe) had a terrible year, maybe even went out of business. That year, he walked off with peoples' money from the leagues he commished. He's since never returned to the Huddle.

Years ago PD's business (construction I believe) had a terrible year, maybe even went out of business. That year, he walked off with peoples' money from the leagues he commished. He's since never returned to the Huddle.

His crock pot threads, however, are legendary.

:pc: Actually did a cameo return only to be kicked out.

Wow......that's crazy. I just don't get that kind of thievery.