[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

49ers trying to trade Kaepernick

Shorttynaz

This has to be seen as a re-building type year for the niners if they successfully traded Kaepernick? They dont have a starter behind him on the roster. Cap friendly deal for any potential suitors I guess but they are unlikely to get a great offer after the season he just had.

This has to be seen as a re-building type year for the niners if they successfully traded Kaepernick?

I think it is a more of "let's bring our type of guys" mode for baalke and york.

I am still one pissed off 9ers fan

I think it is a more of "let's bring our type of guys" mode for baalke and york.

I am still one pissed off 9ers fan

Me and you both buddy what a joke! York is a major egomaniac moran who I'd love the pleasure of kicking his nuts up into his stomach. Back to being doormats again Thx Jed!

https://twitter.com/...792783979900929

Kaepernick is a Jim Harbaugh guy.

The guys running the 49ers don't look like the brightest lights on the Christmas tree. :thinking:

Edited by Wolverines Fan

https://twitter.com/...792783979900929

Kaepernick is a Jim Harbaugh guy.

The guys running the 49ers don't look like the brightest lights on the Christmas tree. :thinking:

yes. alex smith was a york guy. a big part of the lockerroom drama with the qb change a few years ago.