[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Murrays replacement

For a week or two. But he's bound to get tackled eventually.

I know the history and it cant be denied. Murray had the same history and when that line gelled he made a full year. Mcfadden isnt a bruising runn er like Murray was . we shall see. I dont think he is the complete answer to our prayers but I like him.

I know the history and it cant be denied. Murray had the same history and when that line gelled he made a full year. Mcfadden isnt a bruising runn er like Murray was . we shall see. I dont think he is the complete answer to our prayers but I like him.

This. Wow. Randle has a ton of talent but has a 10 cent head. Give DMC gaping holes and he will exploit them.

McFadden only got a $200,000 signing bonus so they can cut him at the end of the summer for almost nothing if they want. With only Joseph Randle (and his legal/decision making problems) and FA Lance Dunbar around, it is a decent depth signing. There is no way they can consider him as anything more than depth and the occasional play.

You know what, first I laughed out loud in disgust, then I shook my head in defeat. I just could not believe our hopes may have been heaped on Mackythewebtoedrunningback who by now could very well be a Mansture, half man half suture. I mean glass joe had a better chance of going the distance then this guy.

Then I thought back to a few games he had 2011 when he learned how to lower his shoulder and finish runs. He was playing for the awful raiders who had no QB play, No O line and a defense that gave it up cheap. Hell the team was out of it by 8 games.

Now he comes in ready to run through some holes that don't close like elevators. IF and that if is as big as you want it to be, he hasn't lost his speed or his will to drive through a hole, hell he could be a surprise. My guess it's insurance against having a rookie who can't block because DM has proven he can man up and block free LB. Hell he has had to because of the games being out of hand and the run being abandoned by halftime.

We'll see but I suspect they are still looking to the draft for "the guy".

Edited by Cowboyz1

Darren Mansture McFadden. From one DM to another. Oh boy o boy. 7 years in the league 27 years old. Who knows. If this guy can still run this may just be a career changing move for him. I kind of like the move the more I think about it. He was not on my radar at all. We'll see in training camp. I am intrigued.

I've been a fan of McFadden since the first time I saw him play college ball. I've been drafting him in every league I got the chance since 2009. Last week I gave up on him and traded him to move up 5 spots in the 3rd round of the rookie draft. The boys better draft or sign someone else and make me feel better because Im a believer against all rational thought. McFadden will destroy those holes and make me regret giving up a week early.

Word has it that the Cowboys have officially listed McFadden as doubtful for Week 1.

The Cowboys can't even list him on the roster yet so before he can be listed on their injury report, he still has a huge obstacle to overcome. He still has to pass a physical in order to be signed. They may have to force the doc to look the other way just to get him signed. If you want to say they listed him as Doubtful to pass physical then yes I would agree with you but you're a bit premature on the week 1 thing.

Edited by Cowboyz1

The Cowboys can't even list him on the roster yet so before he can be listed on their injury report, he still has a huge obstacle to overcome. He still has to pass a physical in order to be signed. They may have to force the doc to look the other way just to get him signed. If you want to say they listed him as Doubtful to pass physical then yes I would agree with you but you're a bit premature on the week 1 thing.

:doh:
  • Like 2

:fool: