[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts are the "Vegas" favorites to win SB 50

Shorttynaz

You sign a bunch of geriatric, declining former stars and suddenly you're the SB favorite. Did they even sign anyone on defense(which is their main problem) other than Trent Cole? I hear if Wilforks signs there to reunite with Gore and AJ that they go from 5-1 favorites to 4-1.

You sign a bunch of geriatric, declining former stars and suddenly you're the SB favorite. Did they even sign anyone on defense(which is their main problem) other than Trent Cole? I hear if Wilforks signs there to reunite with Gore and AJ that they go from 5-1 favorites to 4-1.

Kendall Langford DE from the Rams (a pretty darn good signing actually). Edited by CaptainHook

I like Cole and Langford and they are going to help, but even with those two they still get thumped by the Pats(in last year's playoffs). The good thing is that the Pats lost half their secondary, so the Colts defense alone doesn't have to make up all the difference.

Edited by Tripleshot

I like Cole and Langford and they are going to help, but even with those two they still get thumped by the Pats(in last year's playoffs). The good thing is that the Pats lost half their secondary, so the Colts defense alone doesn't have to make up all the difference.

I agree, but Belichick is still MILES ahead of Pagano and co.

If nothing else they closed the gap. I would put them at #2 in the AFC. New England has not done much to improve themselves but I have learned to never doubt what Belichick and Brady can do with so called lesser talent.

I could see the Colts go defense the first three rounds or so and then picking up a young RB to learn behind Gore. As we all know, RBs have a habit of falling off the cliff hard. This MAY be Gore's last good season.

Yes. Anyone that would take 5-1 on an NFL team, in march.. :lol:. No

I've always had fun putting money on a team in spring when I went to Vegas. I'd put multiple $25 bets down and give the slips to my friends. BC put $100 down on the Broncos before they signed Manning and almost looked like a genius before they lost late to Baltimore.

That being said; anyone putting money down on the Colts 5:1 is an idiot for not going across the street and getting 12:1.

When was the last time that a team

Completely agree. Every year people claim a certain team won free agency and are now a big SB favourite but then fall well short. We all remember the Philly dream team as well my Dolphins were the free agency winners two years ago and we've just spent the last week dismantling that team and the huge contracts that came with it.

When was the last time that a team

Completely agree. Every year people claim a certain team won free agency and are now a big SB favourite but then fall well short. We all remember the Philly dream team as well my Dolphins were the free agency winners two years ago and we've just spent the last week dismantling that team and the huge contracts that came with it.

IIRC, a lot of "experts" were saying the Bucs won free agency last yr

I think the Colts and Cowboys are in very similar situations. Unless they address their Defenses I doubt either one makes it to the show