[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Diversion - can you name the top 39 High School football team nicknames?

DMD

I guess I'm a stud, I got 30.

I had more success trying to run through college nicknames than NFL. Though I did count 14 NFL team names on the list (5 MLB names, one of which overlaps with an NFL name (hint hint), and 5 NBA names....although I'm NOT counting one each from NFL and NBA that halfway make it).

My hometown team "Eskymos" is shockingly not on the list.

I got 23 including 9 of the top 10 which surprisingly included one that I thought people find offensive

I'm sure the tips by some of you helped, but I hit a wall with about 3 minutes left and got may 2-4 more after that. I started looking at lists of other sports logos trying to think of which ones I missed.

I started trying some of the local names I've heard including my HS the Marshall "Lawyers", not on the list.

The #1 was easy for me, that was our team at my HS in Los Angeles before I moved to Ohio.

Edited by stevegrab