[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

0-10 Baseball Pool...

irish

I'm running this pool in my school with fellow teachers but if I have teams left over, I'd be happy to offer them to anyone here who wants them.

The object of the game is for your team to have the final score of 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 faster than any other team. The first team to get all of those final scores wins the whole pool. It's winner take all. The entry fee will be $20 dollars per person. There are 30 MLB teams which means the winner gets $600 dollars. There are no tie breakers. If 2 or more teams get the winning number on the same day you will split the money regardless of how many days it took you to get the winning numbers. Rain outs and schedules are not considered in this pool.

Let me know if you're interested.

Pool is filled between multiple boards and my school teachers.

Huddlers in

Shorty

Swashbucklers

TRU SOLDJA22

Junkyard

patriots

heehawks

Edited by irish

Count me in. Let me know what teams are available.

Man.. You have a pool for everything (and I like it).

What teams are left??

The teams are randomly picked out of a container and I haven't even started having people pick yet.

Looks like I may have more teams left over than I originally thought. $20 and you're in.

Interested if there is room.

I should.

Still need a bunch to get this off the ground. Come on guys, $20.

Junkyard, shorty and swash you are all in. Picking teams today.

Junkyard, shorty and swash you are all in. Picking teams today.

Lol - I take it I don't have a choice, huh?

I'm a cheapskate and didn't wanna cough up $20 for something I won't win. I'll play though - won't have $$ till the 15th though. I'm a new dad again and the youngin (2 weeks old) is sucking up $$ faster than I can make it. :)

Edited by Shorttynaz

Lol - I take it I don't have a choice, huh?

I'm a cheapskate and didn't wanna cough up $20 for something I won't win. I'll play though - won't have $$ till the 15th though. I'm a new dad again and the youngin (2 weeks old) is sucking up $$ faster than I can make it. :)

Congrats! What team did you want? If they're available I'll give them to you. Give me a list of three.

Congrats! What team did you want? If they're available I'll give them to you. Give me a list of three.

I don't care - it's all chance anyway. I'm a Dbacks fan - but lesbihonest - they ain't scoring 10 runs anytime soon..

I don't care - it's all chance anyway. I'm a Dbacks fan - but lesbihonest - they ain't scoring 10 runs anytime soon..

You never know. So if you want the D-backs, they're yours. If not, I'll select your team out of the container.

I'll take the Mets if they are still hanging around.

You got it.

You never know. So if you want the D-backs, they're yours. If not, I'll select your team out of the container.

Give em to me. :)

PM me your email again. I'll send you the $20 shortly. Thanks for suckering me into another fantastic pool! :)

Give em to me. :)

PM me your email again. I'll send you the $20 shortly. Thanks for suckering me into another fantastic pool! :)

Pm on the way. LMAO

Any more room?

Sorry,don't think so but I'll double check.

If there's room and Angels are available sign me up!

Never done a baseball pool of any kind, but if the M's are available to grab, sign me up and PM me the details of payment.

Sorry fellas all filled up.

Any more room?

In if you still want the spot. Which team would you want give me a list of three and send your $20 to my PP. Thx.

I'll take the Mets if they are still hanging around.

You can send payment whenever you're ready. Thx