[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2015 Huddle NFL Mock Draft (Commentary Only)...

irish

Another fun mock draft down. Thanks for running it Irish. Having a draft partner to bounce ideas off of made it very fun for me.

One year, we need to get some dedicated guys, allow trades, and draft all 7 rounds!

Agreed, that was the original intention when i first ran this. I wanted each team to be represented by at least 2 Huddlers and create a war room scene, maybe draft using the chat room. People coming in and it to discuss picks. However, we have multiple Huddlers picking for more than 1 team, we can't get enough for each team.

Maybe next year.

The Cowboys select - Eric Rowe, CB, Utah. He finds a huge need at CB. He's started all 4 years and only missed 3 games due to injury. He also had 4.3 speed. He played safety and CB.

Shortty, CH or any other Colts homer are up to pick for them.

Damarious Randall. I'd have a mess in my pants if the Colts actually were able to land this kid in the 2nd round. I'm not much of a college football fan, but I do follow the local Arizona State team. He only played 2 years, but he's got a natural talent for the position. This kid is 1st round talent - next best safety behind Collins. I've seen some mocks where the Colts took him with their 1st round pick. If this team could get Goldman & Randall with their 1st two picks, they would be sick - and a lot of haters would hate this year! :)

Damarious Randall. I'd have a mess in my pants if the Colts actually were able to land this kid in the 2nd round. I'm not much of a college football fan, but I do follow the local Arizona State team. He only played 2 years, but he's got a natural talent for the position. This kid is 1st round talent - next best safety behind Collins. I've seen some mocks where the Colts took him with their 1st round pick. If this team could get Goldman & Randall with their 1st two picks, they would be sick - and a lot of haters would hate this year! :)

We almost took him for the Cowboys.

Packers and ShaDynasty are on the clock.

• Like 1

Heehawks is up for the Seahawks, followed by Papajohn for the Patriots to finish this up for this year.

We'd have to start the draft in February at this rate..

No kidding. We'd really at least start planning early.

We'd have to start the draft in February at this rate..

That's why I said dedicated. We would have to be on a timer.

It would also be best with two guys per team. Lower the chances of nobody being around.

Edited by MorningMud

That's why I said dedicated. We would have to be on a timer.

It would also be best with two guys per team. Lower the chances of nobody being around.

Agreed on the 2nd part but it'd be hard to put people on a timer for a fun laid back mock draft. Getting more than one Huddler to represent each team would help keep things moving.

Agreed on the 2nd part but it'd be hard to put people on a timer for a fun laid back mock draft. Getting more than one Huddler to represent each team would help keep things moving.

The problem is the shortage of active huddlers to represent the teams.

• Like 1

The problem is the shortage of active huddlers to represent the teams.

Exactly, that's what I wad trying to say when I mentioned that we can't even get enough Huddlers to cover all teams.

With the last pick of the 2015 draft the New England Patriots select Duke Johnson, RB, Miami

Bill Belichick once again goes against the grain as well as the wishes of the fan base and picks a strange value pick in the second round. He then gets crucified and later redeems himself as Johnson become a decent player in the end of the 2016 season and a stud in the 2017 season. "In Bill we trust" is once again uttered until he makes another strange selection that the fans do not agree with and the cycle starts over!

That's the end of this mock draft. Thanks to everyone for taking part. Hope you enjoy the real thing and next year I'll try to make this more adventurous.

Who were you lookin at?

Wanted Grasu badly, but Broncos snagged him. Wanted Rowe badly but Dallas snagged him. Wanted Thompson badly but Pittsburgh snagged him. Wanted Djoun sort of badly but Baltimore snagged him. Literally 4 guys on my big board with seven picks to go...and all four come off the board! Eh no different than what happens to me drafting in fantasy football! :)

• Like 1

I'm having drafter's remorse on the Rowe pick. The more I research the pick the more I like the kid Randell. Man I hope we were right.

Yeah - he has all the making of being a stud. He'd be a top pick if he played another year or two.