[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2015 Huddle NFL Mock Draft (Commentary Only)...

irish

@Cowboyz1

IMO, Dallas really ought not go up and get any player, especially a RB. Like you said, you guys need to add muliple starters, not just one premium one. I'd think that your boys would spend their 1st and 2nd round picks on defense and then draft multiple RBs later on and have a good old fashioned camp battle.

We'll have to step up our mock drafting game one of these years.

Will do, thx for throwing your hat into the ring. Chat with shorty as he's picking for the Giants but isn't a giants fan and is already picking for another team, the Cardinals. Maybe he'll let you take the Giants or at least chime in on the pick.

yes, sorry. They're yours. I forgot all about this thing. Thx for stepping in.

Armstead has nice measurables but that makes me weary cuz he only got was it 3 sack last year? Also he's an Oregon duck and most don't make good pros. Agree tho the forty whiners should take a gamble at a position of need and on a dude who could be top 5 or 3 player from draft if his potential is untapped so not overly silly

Houston has some holes, most glaringly at LB, WR, CB and QB. Knew Waynes wasn't going to be there and not a big fan of Collins at CB...thought about Peters but he's a head game just waiting to happen. WR is deep and QB, for the next tier, as well. Had to go with LB help and really like this Dupree kid from Kentucky. Think with the right Defensive coach he will be a beast.

• Like 1

tazinib is on the clock selecting for the Chargers...

Because it's the weekend, I'm gonna let this go through tomorrow and see if Taz chimes in.

I have the chargers pick all ready if taz doesn't pick by early tomorrow morning.

Dang Taz...

Hoping he's not on another Bender.

The Chargers were soft up the middle last season, so taking a great value pick in Danny Shelton, @ DT, from Washington will help clog up the middle of that D.

1.18 - Erving

The Chiefs did a pretty good job filling holes during free agency, but Hudson's departure to Oakland leaves a pretty big need at center. Erving can step right in and be the day one starter. I'm pretty high on Erving - he was the ACC's top blocker in 2013 when he played LT, and then after switching to C in 2014 he was voted the ACC's top blocker again. IMO he could pull a Zack Martin and be a pro bowler as a rookie. I'll be a happy camper if KC makes this pick on the 30th. :tup:

1.18 - Erving

The Chiefs did a pretty good job filling holes during free agency, but Hudson's departure to Oakland leaves a pretty big need at center. Erving can step right in and be the day one starter. I'm pretty high on Erving - he was the ACC's top blocker in 2013 when he played LT, and then after switching to C in 2014 he was voted the ACC's top blocker again. IMO he could pull a Zack Martin and be a pro bowler as a rookie. I'll be a happy camper if KC makes this pick on the 30th. :tup:

Was gonna take Erving for the Chargers because of Hardwick's injury issues.

I'd go Strong from ASU if PAC-12 WR was the caveat. Otherwise you gotta go Parker if you need a WR right? spam? I think Agholor is a reach this early. Many sites even have Perriman, Smith and Dorsett ahead of him. I've even seen Funchess in mocks before Agholor. I know they worked him out but I assumed it was a 2nd round target.

I'd go Strong from ASU if PAC-12 WR was the caveat. Otherwise you gotta go Parker if you need a WR right? spam? I think Agholor is a reach this early. Many sites even have Perriman, Smith and Dorsett ahead of him. I've even seen Funchess in mocks before Agholor. I know they worked him out but I assumed it was a 2nd round target.

Parker was taken by the Browns at 1.12, but I'd still agree that Agholor might be a slight reach at 1.20...IMO he's a very late 1st rounder at best.

Yeah was hoping Parker would be there but as bud said he was taken by the browns at 12. Strong wouldn't be a bad pac12 wideout choice, just know chip loves USC (think he secretly wishes he could coach there down the line) and I've seen them connected to Angholor. You may be right tho he could be a 2nd rounder or a bunch of wideouts could start going at the end of the first round. We shall see

Gonna have to make another pick for the Eagles...