[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Vernon Davis done?

davesworld23

Is he worth keeping on a dynasty team? I am debating using Amnesty to cut him or Brandon Oliver from the team I just took over. They are both signed for $5(out of $100) for the next 2 seasons. An injury could give oliver some PT, albeit with blah production. VD, can he bounce back? The loss of Crabtree could help I suppose

New coaches in SF but just a bunch of promotions for the same scheme. Davis has disappointed in nearly every season and last year with only 26 catches does not bode well for a turnaround now. I'd think on the higher side you would only get something like 45-600-5. He only had 26-245-2 last year. He's just not been a factor in the passing scheme.

Damn sucks you gotta choose cuz Oliver if I'm not mistaken was an udfa last year and he was good running and solid in pass protection/catching. Plus have chargers signed anyone at rb after losing Matthews (not to injury this time) VDavis I love but he's fallen off and cares about endorsements more then then game from what I've seen. Push come to shove I'm keeping Oliver cuz in that big of leagues rbs are worth way more and you can take a risk on someone else (make Owen Daniels if not dynasty) and worse case you most likely have similar production from VDavis from Krapernic

I'd be inclined to keep him in a deeper league but it depends who you have on your roster currently. In my main 12 team re-draft league Ill be targeting him in the very late rounds as a backup TE with potential upside then its no real loss if he repeats last years stats.

• Like 1