[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jameis Winston

CaptainHook

Now a civil suit has been filed by the woman that claims he raped here . . .

I don't see him being the first pick. The Bucs have to be looking elsewhere right? No way do you hitch your wagon to this guy's star. I wouldn't think???

It's the same woman. Criminal charges were dismissed due to lack of evidence. It's not like there was some new incident. There is really no new information here that should impact his draft stock.

• Like 2

My guess, it's not about the money.

If it is a civil case, the only thing it can be is about money. Or possibly in this case trying to hurt him before the draft as revenge for what he did to her allegedly.

If it is a civil case, the only thing it can be is about money. Or possibly in this case trying to hurt him before the draft as revenge for what he did to her allegedly.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Trying to do the most damage to his reputation.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Trying to do the most damage to his reputation.

+1, trying to do as much damage as possible at this point IMO. If I recall correctly, she had been planning on filing a civil suit for quite some time...Now she finally chooses to do it, two weeks before the draft? I'm with BA, though, that it shouldn't affect his draft stock at all.

Have seen reports that Glazer's children, that now have part ownership since their father's passing, are split in their support for making Winston the team's first pick. Wouldn't surprise me if they settled on Mariota as I guess there's no video of him holding some girl's head to the bathroom floor while he...

It's the same woman. Criminal charges were dismissed due to lack of evidence. It's not like there was some new incident. There is really no new information here that should impact his draft stock.

Tell that to OJ....

Have seen reports that Glazer's children, that now have part ownership since their father's passing, are split in their support for making Winston the team's first pick. Wouldn't surprise me if they settled on Mariota

If true this would be at least a glimmer of hope.