[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's not about football but it's too glorious to not post here...

keggerz

Reds Manager Bryan Price Dropped 77 F-Bombs in Rant on the Cincy Media (snipit)

Ah, f***. I'm just, I'm f****** p****** up a rope in this f****** business. Because everyone has to know everything all the f****** time. That's not my f****** obligation, it's not their obligation. You know why f****** Billy Hamilton didn't f****** play? The other day? Because his f****** finger's hurt and he couldn't hit right-handed comfortably. Right? So that's something that I need to know and no one else needs to know. No one else needs to f****** know it, and all of a sudden it's out there. His f****** fingers are sore. It doesn't benefit us. It wasn't from you, but it doesn't benefit us one bit to f****** announce to the f****** other teams that we're playing to bring in lefties when they need to f****** get Billy out. There's no benefit. So, I'm f******, to be honest with you, I'm f****** sick of this s***. I'm sick of listening to this f****** s***, I'm sick of f****** the f****** second-guessing b*******, you guys can do whatever the f*** you want, but I'll tell you this — I'm not going to f****** tell you everything about this f****** club, because you f****** guys are going to out there and sniff it out anyway. I don't f****** like it one f****** bit. I bend over backwards to be honest and direct with you f****** guys and you stick it right up my f****** a** — and the f****** team's a**. And I'm sick of it. What do you got? If you don't got anything, get out and I'll do this f****** interview with Marty. You don't have anything? Just get out, please.

Full transcript

It's about time somebody told the media what they really think of them...

Eh, media was just doing their job reporting that a player wasn't with the team. Just because a guy is on the beat for a team doesn't mean he's the team's pawn. His job is to report things for readers/fans about that team. How it impacts the team shouldn't be something a reporter worries about. Edited by keggerz

Eh, media was just doing their job reporting that a player wasn't with the team. Just because a guy is on the beat for a team doesn't mean he's the team's pawn. His job is to report things for readers/fans about that team. How it impacts the team shouldn't be something a reporter worries about.

True, but I doubt they asked once and then gave up if he didn't want to answer. They keep going, if not the same reporter another will ask the question.

He is right, some questions should not be answered, why should he report on something that helps other teams beat them.