[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2015 NFL Draft Commentary Thread

bud29

Draft day is upon us! About 6.5 hours until the Bucs are on the clock....Post your comments/predictions/thoughts here. Some day 1 storylines I'll be very interested in:

Jags at 1.03 - Lots of rumblings about Amari Cooper being taken here. Do the Jags take the same approach as 2014 and choose offense over a top-tier pass rusher?

Breshad Perriman - I've seen him go as high as 1.11 in some mocks, as low as 1.26 in others. I could see Miami grab him at 1.14.

Parker-Bridgewater reunion - good chance they go with Waynes at 1.11, but personally I'd love to see Parker become a Vike.

Jags have plenty of WR depth. They ought to take a top shelf pass rusher.

I think the Gmen and Bears end up with White and Cooper, respectively.

Bold prediction is that some team trades up into the Pats spot to draft Hundley as the 3rd QB taken.

• Like 1

A few of my random thoughts/predictions:

1) Byron Jones, CB, will not be drafted today.

2) Jacksonville will shock the draft again with the third overall pick and draft Todd Gurley, RB

3) The first four picks will be on offense as well as 7 of the first 10.

Speaking of college football players, I just saw this for the first time and almost died laughing.

I now know where Hingle got his name...

Edited by BA Baracus
  • Like 1

My hope is that KC gets Erving, but with Dorsey's track record of not addressing immediate needs in the 1st round, nothing will surprise me.

I can't remember the last time I was this excited for the draft. I have no idea if I want to stick with Bradford or trade.

If Chip Kelly is hedging all his bets on Bradford, he is the biggest idiot in sports.

If he gets Cleveland to take him, than the Browns are the biggest idiots in spots.

• Like 2

Hoping against hope that a passrusher or corner falls to 27. Don't trade up Jerry..

If you're OK with a pothead pass rusher, Ray and/or Gregory should be available at 1.27.

In the "higher character" department, I've seen Byron Jones go to the 'boys in several mocks. I think he would be a great selection for Dallas.

If you're OK with a pothead pass rusher, Ray and/or Gregory should be available at 1.27.

In the "higher character" department, I've seen Byron Jones go to the 'boys in several mocks. I think he would be a great selection for Dallas.

Garrett has said that they're comfortable with some guys who had trouble off the field because they're OK when they get in a good situation and he thinks Dallas is just that Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

Garrett has said that they're comfortable with some guys who had trouble off the field because they're OK when they get in a good situation and he thinks Dallas is just that

Ray would be one hell of a steal at pick 27.

Ray would be one hell of a steal at pick 27.

I haven't seen Ray in any 1st round mocks since his arrest on Monday. Perhaps it's just media overreaction, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's available for the boyz at 1.27.

I haven't seen Ray in any 1st round mocks since his arrest on Monday. Perhaps it's just media overreaction, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's available for the boyz at 1.27.

I think it is media overreaction. IMO, some team is going to take that talent tonight.