[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2015 NFL Draft Commentary Thread

bud29

Love the Byron Jones CB pick for the boys. Take a seat MO.

Excellent pick. Freakish athlete and a high character guy. I like him much more than Peters.... :glare:

Excellent pick. Freakish athlete and a high character guy. I like him much more than Peters.... :glare:

I think you will like Peters, once you give him a chance. Hes a heckuva baller with great instincts.

I think you will like Peters, once you give him a chance. Hes a heckuva baller with great instincts.

I hope you're right. He's very talented, I just really dislike all the emotional issues.

A fruckin WR? GDmit Grigson. Stop the effin run already. LAST thing we needed was another WR.

Grigson is a TOTAL joke and needs to go. How many reasons do you need Irsay? Put the pills away and pay attention. wtfo.
  • Like 1

Local AZ radio are laughing at the Colts. Saying the Colts took who the Pats should have and the Pats took who the Colts should have. Colts inability to stop NEs pass rush and run game are gonna be why once again NE knocks them outta the playoffs. Why draft a WR when you drafted Moncrief last year and just signed Johnson. Dumb. So irritated at the pick. Safety or DL was slapping them in the face and they take what they have a million of.

Bill Polian missed on a LOT of picks but he wouldn't have missed here.

oh yeah. I forgot we also signed Duron Carter. Im about to start following the Titans. At least they have a keen eye for what their needs are

Plenty of room on the bandwagon. :)

I've been a Colts fan for 30+ years.. I'm not jumping ship. Just frustrating. The elite teams fill needs while landing top players at those positions of need. The Colts on the other hand - lets just see how many points we can put up. We're going to try to score on every possession cause our defense can't stop ship.

Someone on this local draft coverage program did however point out that the Colts needed defense badly in the 2001 draft (shocker - they've needed defense badly every year since) when they made a head scratching move and selected a WR out of the U that year. That guy turned out to be a future Hall of Famer, one of the best WR's Indy's ever seen. Reggie - Reggie - Reggie. Still doesn't make me feel better about not drafting a stud to play the other half of center field, or a bigass Vincent Wilfork type of player to sit in the middle of the field and just gobble up RB's.

May as well embrace the pick now. Dudes got some speed that's for damn sure - and Luck has 6 weapons to throw to - Hilton, Johnson, Moncrief, Allen, Fleener, Dorsett, and don't forget Duron Carter. Ship - may as well just play with a center, 2 tackles, 2 TE's, Luck and a bunch of receivers - cause we certainly have em. I just hope we score on every possession cause we're gonna need to.

Edited by Shorttynaz

If he wasn't thrown off the team, Peters is the first corner taken. He's that good of a football player. He gets after it on the line and is in the hip pocket all over the field. He runs very hot on the field though. I don't think it is necessarily a bad thing for a corner. Certainly some maturing that has to take place as well, but I'd be absolutely shocked if Peters isn't a good player right away.

So who goes first tomorrow night? My guess would be Clemmings - the Titans need an OT, and he'd offer pretty good value at 2.01.

• Like 1