[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Draft advice needed

I like Abdullah more. He won't have as much immediate impact as Coleman, but Abdullah is the more complete RB IMO and in the long run will be the better choice.

Talk about a toss-up.

Coleman has the inside edge to be the 1a RB in a 2-headed RBBC for the Falcons. But if he falters in any way, there'll be another draft held next April and the team could look for someone else.

Abdullah is not just a pass-catching COP back. He's 10 times the RB that Theo Riddick is and Joique Bell can't do it all himself. If anything, Abdullah will be worked in as a gadget guy early.... until the team figures out he can do it all. Then Bell could be relegated to backup/spot duty. That all said, the Lions are a pass-happy squad so don't expect workhorse numbers. But his pass-catching opportunities may mitigate that.

Given the choice I would probably take Coleman. Winning ASAP is the goal of any dynasty team. Don't get me wrong, though... I happily took Abdullah in one rookie draft, but had I been forced with one-or-the-other, I would have probably taken Coleman.

I favor Abdullah.

I thought Freeman did a decent job and will still be in the mix for touches. The ATL line hasn't been good.

Abdullah is the better talent. Joique is solid but not special. He'll also be 29 before the season starts, although low miles. In ppr, I don't see much advantage for Coleman even in year 1