[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper advice

uofmfan

12 team 1/2 ppr, picking 11th snake draft. we can keep 2 keepers, keepers are slated up to 2 rounds earlier than originally drafted and we can only keep someone for 2 seasons. possible keepers: (orginal rd)

McCoy (rd.1) Antonio brown (rd.2) Jordy (rd. 3) olsen(rd.10) Benjamin (rd.12) ellington (rd. 15).

I have good value with Benjamin,olsen, and ellington, but none of them are studs. I'm fairly certain the guy drafting 12th will have both of his first 2 picks, and a hand full of guys will be drafting ahead of me in the first, so lock up brown and McCoy and with my first 2 picks or go with the value and hope for good players to be there at the 11th and 14th pick. thanks in advance

Personally I would keep Benjamin and Brown. I assume that means you would lose your 10th round and 1st round pick. Brown is a stud and worth a 1st round pick and Benjamin for a 10th round pick is a no brainer. For all you know, Mccoy could still drop to you in the 2nd round, if you really like him.

• Like 1

I'd agree for the best value the two I would keep are Brown and Benjamin. If you want to keep a RB to be sure you have a rather good one then go with McCoy and Brown. I think those are both very solid picks at the slots you would have. I probably would go that route and get WRs later. You might find Benjamin there when you pick again or you could pick up another rookie this season.

I'm going to estimate that there will be 5-6 picks before me. Assuming I go with my value keepers(ellington 13th rd., Benjamin 10th rd) as do most of the other teams My guess wil be these players will not be kept: AP, Dez, DT, Antonio brown, McCoy,Forte, lacy, Julio, AJ, Calvin.

Well if there are 6 people picking ahead of you plus the 2 picks on the turn(dude picking 12/13) that means there will only be 8 picks before your 14th pick. If I were you I'd keep Brown(worth way more than the 11th pick) and Benjamin(love the value) then with your 14th(8th) pick I'd take whoever is left of the people you named that won't be kept.

say I keep Benjamin and brown, would you take McCoy or one of the receivers if given the option with my second round pick. we start 3 wrs and have 1/2 ppr. I've seen mccoys value all over the place. I know he will get the touches, but the o-line and qb situation isn't great in buffalo, and there's always old man Jackson there.