[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Team Advice

I'm in a $200 salary cap dynasty 0.5 PPR league. The starting lineup is 1QB, 1RB, 2WR, 1FLEX, 1TE, 1K, 1D. We keep everyone on our roster and the salaries go up each year, so good players are very hard to come by. All players dropped are put into an auction draft at the beginning of each year.

This is my team as it is now after dropping some players.

QB - Romo ($30)

RB - K. Davis ($5), L. Miller ($14), L. Murray ($5), Sims ($3)

WR - Dez ($32), A.J. Green ($31), Cooks ($15), Maclin ($12), Landry ($5), Allen Robinson ($3)

TE - Graham ($15)

Questions:

1) Would else would you drop?

2) Trade for a QB like Bridgewater ($5), Tannehill ($15), Rivers ($15), E. Manning $17)?

3) Trade for a RB like Hill ($15), Hyde ($16), Morris ($15)?

Who would you offer in trades (Maclin for Tannehill for example), or would you just target rookies to fill the RB hole and get a mid level QB?

Edited by fantasybears

I'd go after Hill if you can get him. Maybe Cooks and a RB not named Murray or Miller for Hill? I think that's a good starting point anyway. Obviously not knowing the roster of the team will Hill makes it tough.

Also, Maclin is crap now, IMO. I wouldn't keep him. If you can get Tannehill for him by all means do it.

Edited by Capt. Stanky

Agree with dumping Maclin and Romo. 15% of salary cap on a non-elite QB is too much.

Maclin is way past his prime, let him go or bundle him in a deal if you can.

Agree that Hill would be a good target but would think it'd be very hard to get him off of his current owner when he is at that low of a price, but worth a shot.