[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michael Bennett

Avernus

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I look at it this way..Smith and Williams may vfulture TD's, amy not...Bennett's best feature is the off tackle up your a@@ and he's gone for 60 yards...I believe Bennett will get 1200+ and 9 TD's...I can live with that for a number 2 RB....not for a number 1 though.... :D

I've said this alot, but I wouldn't take a back from a talented team like the Vikings or Colts. There are too many people who can take TDs away from their backs to be fantasy productive.

353346[/snapback]

No, I would never want Edge. :D They're completely different backfields...... one is a RBBC from hell..... the other is a feature one back set in which one guy gets all the touches. Can't compare these two....... Edge is a top 10 pick for chr*sts sake. :D

As for the Vikes..... I just can't believe that Bennett will get all the carries. there's too many weapons on the team. Moe Williams will take carries & 3rd. down receptions away.... he's healthy now....and tice has some serious manlove for him. He caught something like 70 passes last year and also has some serious nads of steel when it comes to pass protection...... both Bennett & Smith couldn't block their grandma on a blitz. B)

If Bennett stays healthy he'll get the majority of his scores when he busts a 60 + yarder..... dude's got speed to burn. :eek:

No, I would never want Edge. :D  They're completely different backfields...... one is a RBBC from hell..... the other is a feature one back set in which one guy gets all the touches. Can't compare these two....... Edge is a top 10 pick for chr*sts sake. :D

As for the Vikes..... I just can't believe that Bennett will get all the carries. there's too many weapons on the team. Moe Williams will take carries & 3rd. down receptions away.... he's healthy now....and tice has some serious manlove for him. He caught something like 70 passes last year and also has some serious nads of steel when it comes to pass protection...... both Bennett & Smith couldn't block their grandma on a blitz. B)

If Bennett stays healthy he'll get the majority of his scores when he busts a 60 + yarder..... dude's got speed to burn. :eek:

353811[/snapback]

I was comparing how both teams have too many people to take TDs from these two backs, even if they do get all the carries this year.

No, I would never want Edge. :D  They're completely different backfields...... one is a RBBC from hell..... the other is a feature one back set in which one guy gets all the touches. Can't compare these two....... Edge is a top 10 pick for chr*sts sake. :D

353811[/snapback]

the only time I've seen RBBC is when Bennett was out and when he was dinged already or coming off an injury....

who is your "viking insider"?...lol....and I have heard this twice...once from kffl...and another from this site....

kffl is actually good for it's news.....but anything else over there is crap....which is why I am here

353625[/snapback]

I just remembered where I read that. link

I don't think that Bennett will carry the full load just because the coaches want to know if he could if they needed him to.

I just remembered where I read that. link

I don't think that Bennett will carry the full load just because the coaches want to know if he could if they needed him to.

353916[/snapback]

lol...this is their opinion....

....he does have great potential and talent....but coaches don't do the RBBC thing unless they have to

Why is any opinion other than yours laughable?

Fanball is based in Minnesota. If you look down to the bottom, you'll see that they got information from a team source. It is also what I would believe to be more closely to the fact.

Write this down and quote me later if I'm wrong! Bennett will not be an every down back!!!

Tice has the utmost regards for him offensive line and he likes to win the war in the trenches. I don't think that he believes that Bennett is the only capable runner on the team that can run through that line.

Fanball is based in Minnesota.  If you look down to the bottom, you'll see that they got information from a team source.  It is also what I would believe to be more closely to the fact. 

Write this down and quote me later if I'm wrong!  Bennett will not be an every down back!!!

Tice has the utmost regards for him offensive line and he likes to win the war in the trenches.  I don't think that he believes that Bennett is the only capable runner on the team that can run through that line.

353981[/snapback]

If any of you want to draft Bennett in the first round before Dillon, Rudi, Faulk, Barlow, or D Davis, then let me play in your leagues.

Fanball is based in Minnesota.  If you look down to the bottom, you'll see that they got information from a team source.  It is also what I would believe to be more closely to the fact. 

Write this down and quote me later if I'm wrong!  Bennett will not be an every down back!!!

Tice has the utmost regards for him offensive line and he likes to win the war in the trenches.  I don't think that he believes that Bennett is the only capable runner on the team that can run through that line.

353981[/snapback]

it's laughable because mine ace actual quotes....yours are from fanball

If any of you want to draft Bennett in the first round before Dillon, Rudi, Faulk, Barlow, or D Davis, then let me play in your leagues.

353987[/snapback]

who are you talking to?...because you quoted yourself....I'd take Bennett over Faulk...maybe D Davis as he's DEFINATELY losing touches..but not Rudi, Barlow or Dillon....

who are you talking to?...because you quoted yourself....I'd take Bennett over Faulk...maybe D Davis as he's DEFINATELY losing touches..but not Rudi, Barlow or Dillon....

353996[/snapback]

He's not going to lose enough touches to matter, it's just so he can stay fresh, since he's not on performance enhancers.

353996[/snapback]

I read your article in the Star Tribune and didn't show it here as factual evidence that Bennett is going to get all the carries. That is just plain not going to happen.

According to you, Tice doesn't use RBBC unless Bennett is out with an injury. That can't be further from the truth!

353996[/snapback]

I wouldn't take Bennett over Davis.

Davis plays SD, Det, KC, Oak, and Min in his first 5 weeks.

I read your article in the Star Tribune and didn't show it here as factual evidence that Bennett is going to get all the carries.  That is just plain not going to happen.

According to you, Tice doesn't use RBBC unless Bennett is out with an injury.  That can't be further from the truth!

354022[/snapback]

they did it when he came off an injury....why would Tice keep saying he wants to use him as an every down back?.....he's never said this before....

I'm just not buying what you're selling...it sounds more like someones opinion than what was actually said by a team representative

I wouldn't take Bennett over Davis.

Davis plays SD, Det, KC, Oak, and Min in his first 5 weeks.

354034[/snapback]

Minnesottas DL isn't that bad...and Oakland has Washington and Sapp....it seems like almost any team Washington is a DT for...their run defense is suddenly top 5-10 at least....

Detroits defense will be better....KC blows and the Chargers D blows....

I mean if every season was the same and rising teams didn't get better....then you'd be right....

Since when has anyone started to believe what Ticehan is telling everyone? :D

354072[/snapback]

all I want to know is.....when has he actually said something like this...and said it more than once....then looked like a liar....

I'm not a viking faithful...so I seriously would like some information...

that's all I'm asking....if what someone is saying sounds like junk...I'll let it be known

that is all..