[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Blount and Edelman for 3rd pick in Rookie draft

So im in a 2 team keeper league where we keep all the same players every year. I lost in the championship so i have pick #15 in rookie draft. The owner drafting 3rd is unable to make the draft so he has offered me the pick for Blount and Edelman. gurley and Gordon will probably be gone so would it be a good idea 2 trade 2 starters for Tevin Coleman or TJ Yeldon.

idealistically I should be moving towards Cooper but i have drafted K. Benjamin, Marqise Lee and Austin S. Jenkins last year and need to focus on ground game. Im sure I can land a decent RB with the 15th pick since it is also a defensive league also.

I like what the Raiders are doing and believe Carr has some really good talent so I would really consider Cooper (especially if you give up Edelman) but the thing is WR's never produce in fantasy their rookie years so RB would probably be priority at 3. But if at all possible, I would try to make the deal without Edelman (especially in a PPR league). Offer up Blount for sure and throw in any other combo minus Edelman & Benjamin. Don't think he would do it but it's worth asking before you just accept.

Im leaning on the taking Cooper. I think I can take a flyer on someone like David or Duke Johnson, Buck Allen or Cobb. Once the top 4 are gone WR and Def will start coming off the board. Im hoping that maybe Winston or Mariota go with one for the first 2 picks so i would have a shot at Gurley or Gordon.

El Macho Muchacho I initially offered Roddy White and Blount. Edelman and Blount is what he would do it for. Blount was a FA pick up towards the end of the season so not much tied to that one. Edelman was an added bonus in to a blockbuster trade I made to that helped me land Benjamin and ASJ. I gave up Jordy Nelson and got Benjamin, Marqise Lee, ASJ and Edelman.

I do have the option between Bowe and Crabtree so I would be adding Crabtree and Cooper which are both in OAK or take Bowe and watch what happens with more crappy QB play.

Zooty I am really drafting for this year. I have a great defense and i made it to the championship but both my Rb's didn't do anything.