[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ben Rothlisberger

I agree, too high for me there but I generally avoid these mid range QBs as they interchange from year to year.

I'm either taking Rodgers/Luck early or waiting till everyone has got their starting QB to get mine (varying success as had Wilson in my main league but crapped out on Eli in another).

In MFL10'S Ben is going in the QB6-8 range. He is in a dead heat with Brees and Matt Ryan with all of them going in the range of 80th to 90th overall.

This seems about right to me. PIT should have a better offense than either the Saints or Falcons and they should skew slightly pass heavy. They invested in some pass catchers in the draft and already have a nice set returning from last year.

Given that both the Saints and Falcons are looking to shift towards a run based, ball control offense, I prefer Ben over both of his closest ADP comparables.

QB'S taken after this trio include: Tannehill, Brady, Stafford, and Romo. I can't see moving any of them ahead of Ben.

Big Ben is primed for a big year. The Steelers d blows, and they possess a formidable offense that doesn't and won't get the credit. Big Ben will be chucking it 40+ times per game.

Edited by irish

Big Ben is primed for a big year. The Steelers d blows, and they possess a formidable offense that doesn't and won't get the credit. Big Ben will be chucking it 40+ times per games.

This

This

Yeah, not sure where I heard it but there are expectations that this offense will need to throw more than ever and Big Ben will have as formidable of a receiving corps as he's ever had. Brown is a stud, Bryant, Wheaton, Coates and once he returns from his suspension, a solid pass-catching back in Bell.

I'll be a buyer in redraft formats and if he continues to be a "value", he'll be a guy I look at in DFS.

Sucker... ;)

Ya know... I just checked the latest ADP figures at MFL and he's currently going as QB8 and #82 overall. So end of 6th in 12-team drafts. Eh. Usually a little higher than I like taking my QB in redraft formats.

Maybe folks are overdoing it on the Kool-Aid just a bit.

Rivers at QB15 / #127 seems like a better value.

Liking where you can get Ryan, Tannehil, Stafford and Rivers way late...lot's of people seem to be unsure of where to take Newton as well. Seen him fall pretty far in a couple of drafts.

Newton fails far and you get him, you just might have the greatest QB value. I could see a return to top 5 numbers at the position.