[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFC North this year

Randall

The Bears are in rebuilding mode especially on defense. Don't see them climbing out of last place.

Chicago probably will start over at qb next year too, so it's going to get worse before it gets better.

Packers should win the division, and the Vikings should be better.

Lions had some big losses in free agency. I think they'll take a step backwards.

Yeah, I probably see it shaking out similar to this -

1. Packers, 11-13 wins

2. Vikings, 9-10 wins

3. Lions, 9-10 wins

4. Bears, probably not above 6 wins

Don't see the Packers dropping out of 1st, or the Bears rising above 4th, but I think it'll be a dead heat between Minny and Detroit for 2nd/3rd.

I think the Packers should win it but will not be surprised to see either Detroit or Minnesota win it. Best odds if everyone stays healthy:

1. Packers

2. Lions

3. Vikings

4. Bears

I should also note that I hated the conservative style of coaching Fox had here in Denver and don't see him as an asset to a team. I think that while he may not set the Bears back, he won't be the force that improves them either.

Lions will be average on D this year rather than at the top end so will probably go as far as Stafford and Megatron can take them offensively. Vikings are a decent wild card bet as their run game was solid last year so should take that next step with AP back.

Can't see anyone but Packers cruising to the division title though.

I think the Packers should win it but will not be surprised to see either Detroit or Minnesota win it. Best odds if everyone stays healthy:

1. Packers

2. Lions

3. Vikings

4. Bears

I should also note that I hated the conservative style of coaching Fox had here in Denver and don't see him as an asset to a team. I think that while he may not set the Bears back, he won't be the force that improves them either.

Yeah the lIons will have another year in the new offense so they could be better.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to give the GBP the best shot right now based on who they have at QB... You need elite QB play to be a force in today's NFL and I don't have anyone else in the NFC N with an elite level QB

BUT!!!

Packers (like any other elite QB team) are an A Rodg injury away from mediocrity IMO... Then my Vikes have a chance!

• 3 weeks later...

I have to give the GBP the best shot right now based on who they have at QB... You need elite QB play to be a force in today's NFL and I don't have anyone else in the NFC N with an elite level QB

BUT!!!

Packers (like any other elite QB team) are an A Rodg injury away from mediocrity IMO... Then my Vikes have a chance!

Who needs a QB with AP?

Who needs a QB with AP?

AP is great for scoring a few TDs and running the clock out. But the Vikings are gonna have to put up 30 points to beat the Packers. They will need Bridgewater to have a stellar year in order for them to do that.

Edited by Alphashado