[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First time keeper

stickers

We are keeping one player this year in the first round and Im 5th pick. I have Rodgers, Forte, Dez, and Beckham to pick from. My immediate thought was forte or Bryant but I think someone else will grab rodgers in 2nd round if i dont keep him and I will be able to get an elite RB/WR in round 2 etc. Any thoughts?

10 man league, .5 PPR.

4 pts passTD

6 rec/rush TD

Edited by stickers

Have to keep. Last year forte was my first pick. We were std scoring last year and this year is .5 ppr

Right now ones being kept are probably brown, luck,lynch,AP, bell,Charles, lacy

Edited by stickers

Even in .5 PPR going WR/WR? I just don't want to be left without an elite RB if i don't keep Forte or at least in rd 2. Lynch, AP, bell, Charles, and lacy are the RB's being kept. Then the 2 new guys will pick at the end of rd 1 and beginning of 2 so there will be 7 picks before I get to mine. I should be able to pick up a good RB but I imagine the other guys are going to scoop up the RB's before my next pick.

Edited by stickers

If it was a 16 team or 12 I might be worried about an rb, but in a 10 team, nope. I have gone wr/wr in a 12 team many times. Near the turn and found that as other switch to wr's in 2/3 some solid options fall to me at the 3/4 turn. I'd expect to find l miller/gore/ ingram/ gordon?/ morris/ maybe hill still there for you in the 3rd and 4th