[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The First Pick

My scoring is in my signature below.

I have the first pick, and I am not liking it much. I think if Bell has his suspension reduced I take him, otherwise I have been thinking going like this:

1 Antonio Brown

2 Justin Forsett

3 Frank Gore

or do I go

1 AP or Charles

2 Luck

3 TY Hilton

Which do you think makes a better start?

Love input, please link your post and I will comment also.

What does high scoring PPR mean? Do you get 1 point per yard, is it 15 point TDs, what?

What are your lineup requirements?

If the scoring/lineups is somewhat standard, I'd prefer a hybrid of the two possible drafts you put up there, with AP/Charles (or favorite RB) 1st, then Hilton/best WR then BPA, likely a RB or WR. In most standard setups, I would be hard pressed to take a QB at that point, even Luck.

Our league gives the 10pt bonus for 300 yards passing, and another 10 per 100 over, 10 pt bonus for 100 yards rushing, 10pts for ever 100 over that, receiving same as running.

50+ yards tds runs/receptions passes +2 pts

1 point ppr 6 pt tds, so that is what I consider pretty high scoring.

So is everyone's feeling that Peterson is ON for this season? I favor Bell if the suspension is reduced to ever 2 games.

I am looking at Luck because of the QBs always being the top 2-3 guys scoring in our league, if you don't grab one of those two tier 1 elite guys, you better off waiting a while.

QB's get 6 points for TD's as well? And yeah, I love Peterson for this year. As a Bell owner last year if he didn't have a suspension I'd take him over Peterson but I think Peterson is in for a HUGE year in a much improved Vikings offense.

Honestly, I'd jump all over option 1. Antonio Brown and Frank Gore have been pretty consistent. Justin Forsett is the riskier move but I think his ceiling is really high.

I really like AP and have had a hard time deciding between him and Antonio but WR is edging out on top for me. Luck will be good and has a lot of targets but that's where I think I would really disagree with TY Hilton. They're bringing in Andre Johnson. Hilton's targets are gonna go down. If anything I would buy low on Johnson later in the draft and grab somebody else in the 3rd like Alshon Jeffery or Mike Evans.

Edited by ShuckCreations
  • Like 1