[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trading for Jeremy Hill

This is a PPR dynasty league. I'm trying to move Forte, but I believe the Hill owner wants Charles instead.

I'm trying to come up with a deal that works for both of us. I don't like his thought of Hopkins or D. Thomas + Charles for Hill D. Parker. I feel I'm giving too much there. Hopkins & Thomas are both top 10 dynasty WRs IMO. I'm high on rookie Parker, but I am not moving Hopkins or Thomas for him. That's raping myself.

He does have Cobb & Antonio Brown, but I doubt he'd want to give one of them in the deal. Can also include draft picks, of course.

I'll just post our rosters below & see what you guys think as I am having a hard ime coming up with a deal I like that I feel he would too. I don't want to insult him.

My roster:

QB: Brees, RG3 & Romo

RB: Charles, Forte, Spiller, R. Bush, J. Allen, Bradshaw, McFadden, Woodhead

WR: D. Thomas, Hopkins, R. White, Toon, T. Austin, Hurns, Shorts, T. Lockett

TE: Witten, Fleener, Hill, Owens

His roster:

QB: Manning, Big Ben, Sanchez

RB: Hill, Ellington, D. Johnson, McCoy, L. Murray, B. Oliver, A. Williams

WR: A. Brown, Cobb, Conley, Cooks, Cruz, M. Floyd, A. Johnson, Charles Johnson, Latimer, D. Parker, Montcrief, Sanu

TE: Clay, Gates, L. Green

Edited by NeverEnough-

He seems to be overvaluing Hill a bit in my opinion. Don't get me wrong I love him as much as the next guy(don't see why he isn't a top 5 RB for this upcoming year), but if you're giving up Charles for him there is no reason you should have to take such a massive downgrade at wide receiver. While he may value Charles higher than Forte I think I'd really try to push him into taking Forte becuse I really think he is coming to the end of his RB1 years(if they're not already over) I'd propose something like Forte and Hopkins for Hill and Cooks. Most likely he'll deny it, but it's a good place to start and it should certainly be close enough that he won't get "insulted" and end trade talks.

Why do you think Hill will be worse than Forte this year? Forte may be safer(especially since it is a PPR league) but once Hill got the starting job from week 8 on he averaged over 19 carries per game for over 103 ypg while Forte slowed down considerably near the end of the year and will be 30 years old during the season.