[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper options

I can only keep 2 players maximum and give up the draft pick for that round 12 team half pt ppr. I have the 4th pick snake draft

Jordy Nelson 2nd round

Brandin cooks 5th round

Ingram 6th

I can pick two of them or trade jordy and Ingram for kelvin Benjamin and keep cooks 5th and Benjamin 6th

Pick two from above or make the trade?

Edited by Football Follies

I'd make the trade. Do you know who others are keeping and what rounds they will be losing picks in?

That's the only way I could make a judgement.

No, keeper picks don't lock until a week before the draft but most people keep at least one RB. I'd be helping out the guy with Benjamin because he only has one legit keeper but probably more upside for me with cooks and Benjamin and taking the best RB there with my first and second picks maybe something like lynch and Melvin Gordon.

Thinking about pulling the trigger on the trade just think Ingram is a good value to give up

Only reason I say don't make the trade and keep Nelson is because most elite players will most likely be kept(top tier RB1's and your Dez, Thomas, Brown, Julio, Calvin, Gronk's of the world) so I don't think you have a great chance to get someone like Lynch in the first. I'm obviously not in the league so I don't know each player's tendencies, I'm just speaking of my past experience in leagues like this.

Only reason I say don't make the trade and keep Nelson is because most elite players will most likely be kept(top tier RB1's and your Dez, Thomas, Brown, Julio, Calvin, Gronk's of the world) so I don't think you have a great chance to get someone like Lynch in the first. I'm obviously not in the league so I don't know each player's tendencies, I'm just speaking of my past experience in leagues like this.

Yea I decided not to do the trade unless he decides to sweeten it with a draft pick thrown in. The thing is most people are reluctant to give up their first round pick for a keeper so a lot of those guys mentioned will actually be there (bell, Charles, Demarco, j hill, cj Anderson, lacy will be kept but AP, lynch, foster, forte, McCoy and all those Wr except brown should be in the draft). Makes me think I should keep Ingram and take the best RB left maybe forte or McCoy.

Does that change your thinking of taking Jordy over cooks?