[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ODB, Graham, A Rodgers, Peterson, Foster

osubeaver

I am in a 10 team standard league with 2 keepers and have been struggling with who I should pick since Rodgers did his bad game in the playoffs thing. I am leaning towards keeping ODB and Rodgers, but Peterson is not making that decision easy. Graham is in a new situation that looks good, but he let me down last year and I don't think he's worth giving up my 1. Foster seems too old but they said that last year. Rodgers would be a 3. ODB and Peterson were picked up on waivers. What do y'all think?

Peterson > Foster (injury concern) So I would dump Foster first and foremost. Graham is going to have a bit of a down year in Seattle so I would pick up an upside TE in the draft and drop him too. The Seahawks are simply not going to throw the ball as much as the Saints. Lynch will eat into Graham's TDs. Rodgers is great and all but you can find slightly less value later in the draft. QBs have proven to have the least variance in production other than a kicker.

That all said. Keep Peterson and ODB for sure.