[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeping one, Tannehill, Edelman, Demaryius(not as obvious as you might think)

Keeper league, 12 teams. Keep 4, they move up one spot each season. 17 rounds.

QB RB RB WR WR TE WR/RB R/WR/TE DEF K IR

1ppr

QB specific point structure:

.6 pts per pass completion -.06 per incomplete pass

1 pt per 25 yards passed

Pass/Rush TD 6 pts. -4 pts per interception

Bonus 5 pts 300+ yards, bonus 12 pts 400+ yards

-2 pts per sack

WR/RB

5/12 bonus pts for 100+/200+ game

Assume most of the top 12 QBs are kept with these possibly available:

Brees Cutler Foles Newton Rivers Kaepernick Ryan

My keeper possibilities

1 Demaryious Thomas

9 Jeremy Hill

11 Gronk

14 Demarco Murray

16 Julian Edelman/Ryan Tannehill/Eli Manning

My first thoughts were Thomas, Hill, Gronk, Murray. But QBs are vitally important and in the past two years not having a top 10 QB kept me from winning the majority of the money from the league. So keeping Tannehill might be smart, but Eli's team is looking better and better. As well I could just keep Edelman and possibly get Thomas round 1 anyway or another top WR.

What do you think?

I think I would let dt go, and try to get him again in the 1st. Hill, gronk. Murray and either tannehill or edelman. For me the nod goes to tannehill, while I like edelman and he has been fairly consistent for the past 3 seasons, as well as being tremendous value in the 16th he is about to turn 30, Brady could be gone for a couple and i'd rather take a chance on having tannehill on the roster for the next 5+ years in this format. 26 years old, they have improved their wr core he has improved every year and If still above average in 6 years, would still only cost a 10th, with the 16th, i'd take the risk on long term benifit and let my first few picks fill the hole at wr

I personally would Keep Thomas due to the fact that him and Manning are one of the best Tandems in the league plus Julius Thomas has declined. I would keep Murray, he will be successful in Chips offense. Eli Manning is bound to explode this year as long as his receivers stay healthy. Last but not least I would keep Gronk. When Brady is down he always looks to his wingman. I am not sold on J Hill due to the fact Bernard is still a factor.

I personally would Keep Thomas due to the fact that him and Manning are one of the best Tandems in the league plus Julius Thomas has declined. I would keep Murray, he will be successful in Chips offense. Eli Manning is bound to explode this year as long as his receivers stay healthy. Last but not least I would keep Gronk. When Brady is down he always looks to his wingman. I am not sold on J Hill due to the fact Bernard is still a factor.

Julius Thomas in the list and isn't even on the Broncos anymore...

I think i've actually decided if anyone will find this interesting. I'm going to keep Tannehill.

Going through the rosters I decided who was going to pick first round and what WR would be available.

My guess is that Julio, Demaryius, AJ Green, and Brandon Marshall will be available first round and I'm guessing only one other person would be picking in the first round. Its a guess of course, but getting at least one of those guys, preferably not marshall, would be good for me.