[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone ever share a team with someone?

CML207

Ive been asked to split the cost of a high money league team and share ownership with someone. Im leaning towards doing it, but wondering if anyone else has ever done it. My question would mainly be how disagreements were settled. I think the biggest problem would be in the draft. Setting a line up weekly should be easy with little debate, but I could see issues arising during the draft. Anyone have suggestions on easy ways to make differing draft opinions fair for both players?

It comes down to pre-draft prep. Get together and talk about your opinions, at least when it comes to the first 5-6 rounds, be it draft or strategy. Figure out who you want to target and who to target if they fail, and a general strategy for the team.

If your really worried about it after, elect 1 person to do the draft solo, so there is no issue.