[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ryan Tannehill

ImNotSoIgnorant

So Tannehill is being ranked in the top 12 from the sites I use. I'm trying to decide where I want to put him. He finished well last season, his o-line is fairly good from what I've been reading, but I'm iffy on his receivers. Greg Jennings shouldn't be a WR2 on any team except maybe the Jets or Raiders(cause they're so bad), Stills to me isn't proven enough to say he's a WR1. The rookie is supposed to be a great player in the making, but how often does an Odell Beckham or Calvin Johnson come along? Jarvis Landry isn't proven enough for me. Same for Jordan Cameron. He had a great year, then a nothing year.

For me there's too many maybes in the receiving corp. RBs are not going to be doing much catching. The run game will help keep defenses 'honest', but I dunno.

I'm undecided if where he should be in rankings, so I thought I'd ask for your guys thoughts.

Last year Tannehill was the 8th highest scoring quarterback. But he scored only 40 more fantasy points than the 17th highest scoring quarterback. And losing Mike Wallace will hurt. A quarterback equal to Tannehill will be available in rounds 10-13. Why waste a higher pick? I might even prefer to have a quarterback like Eli, Romo, Brady, Stafford, Newton or Rivers.

I agree with most of this except the part about losing Wallce hurting. I'd say that Tannehill has better receiving weapons this year than last. Stills > Wallace, Cameron > Clay, Landry has a year of experience now, and they added Parker.