[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Wayne will play for...

Tripleshot

Where's Reggie Wayne going to play this year? He says there are several teams interested and he wants to go out the way he's used to playing. With Welker gone, I see him reuniting with the Broncos. Where do you guys think he'll end up? He could be a cheap, under the radar guy this year.

On a side note, sorry for being MIA on the boards so far this year. My wife and I separated and are getting a divorce. She hooked up with an old boyfriend who contacted her on Facebook and decided the grass was greener with him. The kids and I are recovering well, though.

Where's Reggie Wayne going to play this year? He says there are several teams interested and he wants to go out the way he's used to playing. With Welker gone, I see him reuniting with the Broncos. Where do you guys think he'll end up? He could be a cheap, under the radar guy this year.

On a side note, sorry for being MIA on the boards so far this year. My wife and I separated and are getting a divorce. She hooked up with an old boyfriend who contacted her on Facebook and decided the grass was greener with him. The kids and I are recovering well, though.

Wow! Big news there Triple. I hope everything continues to go well for you and the kids and that it works out positively for you in the end.

In regard to Wayne, he's done. He'd be nothing more than a veteran presence for a team that needs one. I hated seeing how he looked last year.

• Like 1

Wow! Big news there Triple. I hope everything continues to go well for you and the kids and that it works out positively for you in the end.

It is already working out positively. Recovery has everything to do with your perspective. It wasn't my choice, but it is my choice to look forward instead of backward. Even so, I'm naming all of my fantasy teams this year the Audulterous Sluts or some variation thereof. :brow:

• Like 8

It is already working out positively. Recovery has everything to do with your perspective. It wasn't my choice, but it is my choice to look forward instead of backward. Even so, I'm naming all of my fantasy teams this year the Audulterous Sluts or some variation thereof. :brow:

Glad to hear things are looking up. I wish you the best brother.

Hopefully things are looking up for you man.. I could only imagine that it's got to be pretty rough on the kids - let alone you.

As for your statement, I was confused here. He never played for the Bronco's - unless I dropped some bad acid and wiped out a part of my brain that never returned.. :)

Good to see you back here TS. That sucks about the wife man...sorry to hear that. Glad to hear that you are moving forward tho.

Wayne looked really bad last year. I don't think he has the legs for the game any more. If there is one place where he could do something, it probably is with Peyton and just running timing routes, but I think he's toast.

I'm guessing he means reunited with Peyton.

Yes I meant reuniting with Peyton. I know he looked bad last year, but he made a comment about being in the best shape of his life. If his legs aren't gone and he does indeed sign with the Broncos, I think the familiarity with Peyton and the offense gives him a shot. Does everyone really think Emmanuel Sanders is really the player he was last year or was it just a career year and this year is going to see a bit of a drop off? Someone has to catch the passes Welker and Julius caught last year or are the Broncos seriously going to go run first?

Edited by Tripleshot

Yes I meant reuniting with Peyton. I know he looked bad last year, but he made a comment about being in the best shape of his life. If his legs aren't gone and he does indeed sign with the Broncos, I think the familiarity with Peyton and the offense gives him a shot. Does everyone really think Emmanuel Sanders is really the player he was last year or was it just a career year and this year is going to see a bit of a drop off? Someone has to catch the passes Welker and Julius caught last year or are the Broncos seriously going to go run first?

I do think sanders is a very solid player and will have another good year. I also think the Broncos run more.

I think Wayne ends up in Baltimore opposite ol' man Smith or in Carolina as a mentor to their big young WRs. Either place, I think he could be productive as a move-the-chains type wr.

Would love him in the slot this year for us but I doubt we sign him.

Watch him sign with the Patriots, be irrelevant for most of the regular season, and then go for 10-150-2 in their annual playoff drubbing of Indy.

• Like 1

Per ESPN radio last night - some 'insider' in Indy said Houston and Baltimore were the top two landing spots. Per ESPN - inside sources have both confirmed 0% interest in Wayne at both clubs. One of the local radio guys here in Phoenix was trying to start a rumor that the Cardinals were willing to take a look at him - only for Cardinals insider M Jurecki to confirm there's no room for him. Fitz, Floyd, both Browns and a couple other young guys.

Sadly - unless it's a bargain sign out of desperation due to a training camp injury - I think Wayne's career is over.

Sadly I don't think anyone is really that hurt for receivers. Id say the only teams would be the Jags and maybe the Pats, but I don't see Wayne wanting to go to a loser and I think New England would resign Welker before they signed Wayne.

The only other team that makes sense is denver, so him and Peyton can ride one last year. But it's been reported that we have no interest.

:huh:

Guess you haven't seen who the Titans are trotting onto the field

And Justin 'Stabby McStabsfolks' Hunter is having some off-field problems.

Not that he was worth a honda on the field...

If they were that unhappy with their recievers, they would have made a move on Maclin, Andre Johnson, Torrey Smith, or any of the other solid guys that were available. Not wait to scrape the bottom of the free agency barrel. They have plenty of cap room.