[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB situation-PPR league-2 player keeper.

nizieman

I have Lacy, Charles and Peterson. I am thinking about keeping Peterson and Charles, just because Lacy is concussion prone. I stashed Peterson last year thinking he may come back and never got rid of him.

Thank you for your help and I will answer your requests.

Ever ranking I've looked at has Peterson farther down. On the whole I like Lacy and Charles more. I think peterson's finally going to under perform this year. And of course I encourage people to not draft the child abuser on principle. :P

Help me out?:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/439646-keeping-one-tannehill-edelman-demaryiusnot-as-obvious-as-you-might-think/

I love Peterson this year myself. I would keep Peterson and Lacy but Lacy vs Charles is close. While Charles had 1 more touchdown than Lacy last year I still feel like Lacy has better touchdown potential because you shouldn't expect Randall Cobb and Jordy Nelson to combine for 25 touchdowns next year(especially Cobb with 12)

Edited by willswear3

Offer all 3 for trade to get more picks - whomever gets you the best trade offer you deal, you keep the other 2.

All 3 are generally ranked right in the top 5 range, either way it will be a crapshoot to figure out exactly which ones will finish ahead of the third.

Offer all 3 for trade to get more picks - whomever gets you the best trade offer you deal, you keep the other 2.

All 3 are generally ranked right in the top 5 range, either way it will be a crapshoot to figure out exactly which ones will finish ahead of the third.

Good point. I thought about trading one of them for a 3rd round draft pick.